I think this type of video has no place on this site to be honest.

Makes every gun owner look like a limp dick cunt that whips out a gun anytime something isn't going their way.

aside from seemingly one person that stops another from being a crazy bastard, but ya. Context on a lot of these videos isn't there so it's iffy at best.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Like 4
Criminals in Russia have guns despise what their gun laws say.

But over here, people think we are criminals for having guns, and are trying to push us into being even bigger criminals by banning things. This doesn't help anything, just throws more fuel on the libs fire

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="454496" data-cid="842350" data-time="1357599543"><p>

So do you think if regular people were armed this would be happening?<br />

<br />

I do not know the gun laws in Russia. But this video tell me they are not armed.</p></blockquote>

I can see what you're getting at but there's not context in the video.

So I guess there are more than a few people that cannot see what could happen in an unarmed society?

No... We see it and know it, but that video doesn't exactly tell the entire story. You're already preaching to the choir, brother 454496!

If one of the major "news" networks was smart enough to operate google they would have a field day with something like that.

"See... This is why we should ban guns!"

Not too hard to imagine.

I think this type of video has no place on this site to be honest.

Makes every gun owner look like a limp dick cunt that whips out a gun anytime something isn't going their way.

aside from seemingly one person that stops another from being a crazy bastard, but ya. Context on a lot of these videos isn't there so it's iffy at best.

I think a Mod needs to remove it.

• Like 3

The reactions to this video has got me thinking. Maybe all adults should see this video. All anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment people, all of the anti-gun people in Congress, all people that are on the bubble. To see what can happen and what has happen in reality to un-armed societies.

But more than that all armed people, all 2nd Amendment leaders, all pro-2nd Amendment people need to see this video. To realize what is worth fighting for .

Write your Congressman!

The reactions to this video has got me thinking. Maybe all adults should see this video. All anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment people, all of the anti-gun people in Congress, all people that are on the bubble. To see what can happen and what has happen in reality to un-armed societies.

But more than that all armed people, all 2nd Amendment leaders, all pro-2nd Amendment people need to see this video. To realize what is worth fighting for .

Write your Congressman!

It got me thinking. Maybe you should just leave again. The forums were much more pleasant when we ran you off the first time. But at least you arent spamming your shitty blog this time.

take a hint

Edited by Chevyman097

A video depicting callous assaults with firearms on the road in the former Soviet Union is hardly worth comparing to anything going on in the United States now or in the future. You guys need to take it for what it is... a random youtube video. No anti-gunner is going to come on here and think they've found some secret weapon to bash the 2A... relax.

^^^What he said.^^^

If it's on youtube, it's being seen nearly EVERYWHERE.

Anti's don't need to come here to find it.

Just take it for what it is. Just another youtube vid.

Although, I have to admit, that last dude was pretty coldblooded. Walked right up and emptied the mag in that other guy. Damn!