FREE TO GOOD HOME.

EAA sent me 3 magazines for a Saiga 20-guage instead of what I ordered from them.

After 3 weeks of telephone & e-mail tag Sharon Bell in Customer Service agreed to fix the screw-up and said I can do whatever I want with the 20-guage magazines. I will not discuss the conversations with the EAA "gunsmith."

First person to PM or otherwise contact me gets them. All I ask is that you agree to send an envelope with enough postage to get them from ZIP code 23236 to you.

stay safe.

skidmark

What kind, 2 3/4 or 3? If 2 3/4, I'll take 'em.

says "Part: SAIGA 20GA MAGAZINE 2 3/4"" 5 RD

Sounds like you are the lucky winner.

Look for a PM with mailing info.

My postage meter says 1 pound 1.7 ounces, not counting any envelope. Once I get your envelope with postage affixed I will drop it in the mail. Suggest you put YOUR OWN address as the return address as well as the send to address.

stay safe.

skidmark

RUSTY got to them first...

If he backs out... doesnt want them...

DIBS!!!

Check with me in 10 days. If nothing from Rusty you can have them.

Rusty - are you listening. You have a deadline.

stay safe.

skidmark

Dude, what a nice thing you've done.

I applaud your generousity generocity generousness giving nature (Where's that spell check when you need it?)

It sure is not a generousity generocity generousness giving nature.

EAA goofed by sending me the wrong item. I contacted them & asked them to make it right.

Ended up in a BIG argument with their "gunsmith" about EAA paying to ship the parts back, rather than me fronting the $$ for postage. (Sure, the interest I would lose of maybe $4.00 is not much, but the principle is important to me.) Three weeks of telephone & e-mail tag gets it resolved -- so I think. Then the "gunsmith" calls me & tries to say they will not be overnighting the correct items, and that I am going to be barred as a customer. I call Customer Service & am told yes they will overnight, and throw in something extra to make up for the trouble. I say thanks.

I should have gotten an overnight package today with the 3 mags for the .410 by 3:30 PM today. No show! I call EAA Customer Service & say if still a no show by 10:30 AM I keep my word from 11/8 conversations & post on the internet how much grief they wanted to create over a pre-paid return shipping label.

In the meantime, I consider the un-ordered, un-wanted items as freebies. I'm so hopping mad at EAA right now that I refuse to think about making a profit off of them.

stay safe.

skidmark

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.