A plain SKS was $750.00

Uncoverted S-12 $1100.00

Akdal $900.00

Krink pistol was $1300.00

DPMS AR15 $2000.00

Bushmaster $3000.00

S&W AR $2000.00

This is insane!

I know some clowns who bought guns today that are going to feel extremely stupid when the prices go back down.

You did not by any chance go to the Phx gun show did you? I just left and I saw $1500 ak prices and WPA .223 for $249 for 500rds. I saw $65-$89 pmags. I bought a 880rd case of 54r for $165 and got the hell out of dodge. People were actually standing in football field length lines for that high price stuff. I do believe the prices will come back down to if not within a few dollars of what they were.

honestly for $1100 i would let my unconverted saiga go..prudent and proper accessories would be let go at $100 each (sans the drums which i do not like and have been left to collect dust)....now i could care less about any AR based platform even when they were $250ish back in the day (i bought HK back then before they pussified themselves)..ammo i would not sell at any cost..ammo is the new gold (bibles will be too shortly cause the bastards will be after them next)..what worries me most is how many were not prepared..many of us including here have known those bastards in DC would and will do anything to pass blame for the shit they themselves created...just my take-god speed

Don't be lulled into a false positive. If the House is lost next year, we will be steamed rolled. If you seek the winds of change to blow our way, we need the Senate and the House.

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 4

Same here in Miami today!

PS: Local news was out there and interviewed a guy who bought a Spikes Tactical 37mm Flare Launcher. They showed his name and below said "Bought Grenade Launcher" as he claimed that he bought this grenade launcher before a ban comes. *palms face*

Wow...thanks for sharing prices.

Was looking at gunbroker with wife the other night and she complimented the good deals I picked up over the last few years.

Yeah, same thing here! She said "you gave HOW MUCH for that a few years ago?! I told her that I was the KING of investments, to which she promptly brought me down by saying "you KNOW you will never get rid of them! I need to remember to not have them all with me when I go out boating next time!