New guy here

Wish I'd seen all this "break-in" info before I wasted money on a spring and spacer day before yesterday.

Mine is shooting light clay loads perfectly after the second magazine. The only thing it has trouble with right now are some low recoil buckshot we use at work.

I put over 150 rounds through mine and i still had problems so i got a bushing and it is fine now. now i just need to figure out the light primer strikes, wich i think i fixed. just need to go shoot it.

Im probly going to shoot a few hundred more rounds then try it without the spacer and see how it does.

Edited by Haycock

Well, that was fun. The 1250 fps rounds shot like a dream. Still a few issues with the 1200 fps, but overall much better. Another 55 rounds down the tube...

I have some old mags and some newer ones. The older ones have the straight follower with the longer spring and the newer have the angled follower with the shorter spring. I have the Salem 6 extensions on the old mags. The last round didn't want to feed right. I think a bit of stretching the spring a bit and switching to the new follower will do the trick. My mags did need a bit of filing to get the shells through the bottom.

Hey matt is the foward charging handle version coming with the same upgraded drive block??

Hey matt is the foward charging handle version coming with the same upgraded drive block??

Yes , the side charger comes with a new driveblock , and it will be available to retrofit any MKA 1919