VP Joe Biden has been passing out advice on how to use a shotgun--the problem is, much of what he has advised is against the law. Virginia Beach resident Trevor Snowden found this out the hard way when he fired "a shotgun through the door" and faced charges for "reckless handling of a firearm."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/03/Homeowner-Takes-Joe-Biden-s-Advice-On-Shotgun-Usage-Gets-Arrested-For-It

Most responsible gun owners saw this coming as soon as he uttered it.

The homeowner should ask for a jury trial. His attorney enters into evidence a video of the Vice-President of the United States Joe Biden, well known legal expert, instructing Americans to "just shoot through the door" to scare away prowlers. He would probably be aquitted.

• Like 3

That's like saying office into the lake because my TomTom said to. Stupid is stupid does.

Uhh...... what?

Why would I say "office" into a lake? huh.png

Fixed. Damned auto word on my not so smart phone.

Figured as much, pretty funny though. 021.gif

That's like saying I drove into the lake because my TomTom said to. Stupid is stupid does.

If I may, sir, it would be more like driving into a lake because Ted Kennedy said so. Wha-BAM.

It's a good thing ol' Teddy isn't around anymore, then we'd be getting AWB tips from a guy that was pro-DUI manslaughter amazing.gif