Well, maybe I'll follow good ole Joe Biden's advice and fire a shotgun out the window hoping the noise will discourage a home invasion, and if that fails, fire a round through the front door.

Guess if neither of those work I'll have to drop my shotgun and throw myself on the mercy of the perps, since the Fed wants to take away my right to defend myself and the local popo ain't gonna risk spilling a cup of hot coffee or dropping that doughnut to come to my aid...rolleyes.gif

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT, When our house got broke into, it took the sheriff about 1 hour to get here. Some Dickhead wants to kick my door in, in the middle of the night, I have no problem what so ever, destroying that door from my side with 20 rounds of 00Buck, nor do I have a problem with doing it from my bedroom, thru the wall. I can replace a door and hang new sheetrock, I can't replace my wife or me.

• Like 2

haha.gif:haha2:haha.gif

Just make noise?

Come to my house please, I got some noise for ya

haha.gif:haha2:haha.gif

Yah....last noise they'd here.......CLICK, CLICK BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I have the same noise as you.

My Glocks dont make that clicking noise, just the BOOM!

• Like 1

Seems really weird to me, because if someone breaks in while I am home, I am greeting them with my 12ga, removing the threat, and only then, while looking down at the mess that was formerly an intruder, would I consider calling the police. Calling them first and Then confronting intruder can easily lead to the police showing up during a conflict, and mistaking me for the bad guys.

NO THANKS!!! I'l call the cops after the shooting is done.

• Like 5

^^^ Honestly, I am not going to sit on the phone while a criminal or derranged psycho intent on evil goes about his business. The cops don't arrive until after anyway, so why call them before?

My town, in order to save money, got rid of their dispatchers. So, now, I have to call a town approx 45 minutes away. Then, they call my local police and do the dispatching. The town 45 minutes away does not have any knowledge of the town layout or the streets. I witnessed this first hand when I had to call about a power line issue from a pole across the street that feeds power into my house. It was at least a half hour or more before anyone showed up. First it was the local PD. Then, the electrical dept. from my town about an hour after I had made the call. Many small towns around here don't even have their own police departments. I'm just glad that I'm not in this so called "liberal utopia"