Some IDIOT shot himself in the hand at a gunshow in Minn. , seems he hung his gun on a hook while using the restroom, and accidentially shot himself in the hand while retrieving his weapon. The gungrabbers have enough rescources without idiots like that GIVING THEM AMMO!

G O B

We probably won't see another gunshow here in Richmond IN. Some vender had his own personal pistol in with his waters and other goodies for the day. Somehow the pistol migrated out of his pack and onto the table. John Q Customer picks it up and pulls the trigger (read gun safety) discharging 230 grains of Gungrabber bs into some poor schmuck's foot.

We probably won't see another gunshow here in Richmond IN. Some vender had his own personal pistol in with his waters and other goodies for the day. Somehow the pistol migrated out of his pack and onto the table. John Q Customer picks it up and pulls the trigger (read gun safety) discharging 230 grains of Gungrabber bs into some poor schmuck's foot.

Perfect. Sounds like neither guy was too bright. More positive press to help us out. :ded:

Didja ever stop to think (was it discussed here?) that these "accidental" shootings taking place at gun shows might be the work of anti-gun forces trying to get gun shows shut down? I mean, how hard would it be for an anti with a pocket of assorted caliber bullets to walk around a typical gun show venue and pop one in to a chamber every once in awhile (especially since (like most gun shows I've been to) the seller is concentrating more on his bowl of ramen or hot dog than watching what's happening on his or her table)? :eek:

Still doesn't change the fact that the stupid dildo gun show patrons shouldn't go around pulling triggers on firearms without checking the chambers first. But it wouldn't suprise me any if the "shootees" themselves (especially since they are usually not hit themselves in the resulting discharge) are not anti's themselves sent in to cause trouble. :unsure:

Didja ever stop to think (was it discussed here?) that these "accidental" shootings taking place at gun shows might be the work of anti-gun forces trying to get gun shows shut down? I mean, how hard would it be for an anti with a pocket of assorted caliber bullets to walk around a typical gun show venue and pop one in to a chamber every once in awhile (especially since (like most gun shows I've been to) the seller is concentrating more on his bowl of ramen or hot dog than watching what's happening on his or her table)? :eek:

Still doesn't change the fact that the stupid dildo gun show patrons shouldn't go around pulling triggers on firearms without checking the chambers first. But it wouldn't suprise me any if the "shootees" themselves (especially since they are usually not hit themselves in the resulting discharge) are not anti's themselves sent in to cause trouble. :unsure:

That is an interesting conspiracy theory, although plausable, I dont think thats whats going on. I wouldent make it very far at a gun show in Harrisburg, if I were to walk around loading firearms. Most of the vendors here keep a close eye on thier shit. I think the case is a stupidity factor among the human population in general. There are stupid florists, truck drivers, janitors, machine operators and shooters. Anywhere you go, you find the stupid factor. When you are dealing with firearms, the repercussions tend to be more severe. But, based on the number of citizens handeling firearms (and the number of firearms in the US) I think the "stupid factor" accident rate is actually pretty low. Now if we could just get the stupid factor accident rate to be the same with people who drive vehicles on our public highways, we would be much happier!

Well then, if the vendors are so stupid to have loaded firearms on their table, maybe their licenses should be pulled (and a ban put on them restricting them from attending other gun shows). :angry:

I bet the stupidity factor would stop (or sure go down alot) then. :rolleyes:

From what I remember of the story, the IDIOT went to the men's room, and put gun on the coat hook on the stall door. Shot himself in the hand when he went to get the gun off of the hook.

G O B