bolt carrier oops

Is there ANYWHERE I can buy a replacement bolt carrier for my S12? I F'd up my charging handle (cut it a little too short) and now I either need to find a charging handle I can weld on or better yet just find a whole new bolt carrier. Don't even ask what I was trying to do....

Awesome. I installed a Tromix charging handle that slips over the factory one on 2 of my other saigas but cut the handle a bit so they looked better and never had an issue but I tried doing it to my S12 and cut it 1/8" too short and can't get the Tromix to stay on. I'm thinking I can weld it on but I'd rather buy a whole new BC.

Alistair, how much did it cost?

Is there ANYWHERE I can buy a replacement bolt carrier for my S12? I F'd up my charging handle (cut it a little too short) and now I either need to find a charging handle I can weld on or better yet just find a whole new bolt carrier. Don't even ask what I was trying to do....

I told you to stay away from the hacksaws.

Have it welded, but please let someone else do the work.haha.gif

What's wrong with JB? it's just the slip on charging handle, I don't ever plan on removing it. I've used that stuff to repair a cracked block on my lawn mower and it's held up all summer.

I filled that cavity up with JB and stuck the Tromix CH on, tightened the set screw and it's rock solid and looks normal just like my other ones. Just gotta wait for my brake and Chaos Titan to come, put my Trijicon holo on and it should be all done. I might have Pauly or Cobra for a polish job and I'd like to find a 20rd drum to complete it. What's the suggested drum? MD?post-46357-0-75903300-1363415628_thumb.jpg

Personally, I replaced each and every part on my gun one at a time including the barrel and receiver with replicated parts fabbed from JB Weld. Then I parted out the gun, and sold all the original parts. My sling is made of duct tape.

Just messin'!