S12 magwell & mag for sale!!

I'm tempted to buy it. I'm just not sure where else I could get mags or if regular mags could be modified.

Dodge. You're in 1st Cav? I spent a few weeks in Hood back in 2000 for that Force XXI Land Warrior crap.

Detpat. I have no idea what mods it would require. I was hoping someone here might know.

Edited by icarus

My take on it is that it will bolt (rivet/pin) right on and work fine. I don't think that they would mess with the feed angle. The only possible incompatibility would be with the last round BHO that the swat S12 has (allegedly). This would explain why the follower on the new mag comes up higher. If there is a different bolt or carrier, it would have something to do with this. Perhaps the new bolt/carrier is not a necessity for the new mag to work.

One more thing is that the mag and magwell are being sold as a set, which leads me to believe that it is intended to be a retrofit kit for the S12.

The biggest question is weather or not you can take your existing S12 mags and mill off (belt sander?) the front tang and get them to fit in the magwell. And if you want my opinion on that, I think yes.