Nope, that would mean he had to buy the entire $20 sack of dojia all by himself. It doesn't happen like that in the hood. It's best to scrape nickels and dimes together and then touch base with the homies whom have also scraped their nickels and dimes together for a much larger sack resulting in an inherently more uplifting and lengthy session. You don't smoke for free, in the hood, you must participate in the purchase.

Damn, I really gotta get more hood. I mean what else would I have guns for if not to be feared in the hood super_man.gif

Nope, that would mean he had to buy the entire $20 sack of dojia all by himself. It doesn't happen like that in the hood. It's best to scrape nickels and dimes together and then touch base with the homies whom have also scraped their nickels and dimes together for a much larger sack resulting in an inherently more uplifting and lengthy session. You don't smoke for free, in the hood, you must participate in the purchase.

Damn, I really gotta get more hood. I mean what else would I have guns for if not to be feared in the hood super_man.gif

Pull out da gat. rolleyes.gif

Anybody wanna see some gang manifestos? I've got a whole locker full of them at work. I'll be going back on Tuesday and could scan some pages. Reading them is truly like reading a different language that is written in English. I've got manifestos on Bloods, Nubians, Latin Kings, Latin Queens, old one from the Nietas, MS13...... I've also got "Dictionaries". My latest, and last, find was "The Green Book - A Handbook for New Inmates". A true "Blood" work that an inmate had fake Publishing paperwork on. It was written by the uncle (also an inmate) of the one I took it off. That earned the writer Ad-Seg and the possessor a transfer.

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1