Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns

Interesting read. I don't think things will happen so fast that LEO will even know they are doing it. For instance, we're gonna go serve 10 warrants tonight. What I'm not going to tell you as that 2 out of the 10 will be bogus BS. Then a week later 3 out of ten and so on. As I said before, it won't come down as executive order 666. It's starting slow so that it goes rather unnoticed. Or the media hypes it in a way that the sheeple say whoo! sure glad they got that crazy guy that had two AR15's before he shot a school up.

In many instances, it won't even be LEO's fault they fucked up. Just another day at work. Sarge says go get bad guys but we don't have time to go into all the intel we have on them so lets just get this done so we can get home. I've carried out orders at work that I knew weren't in the best interest of what ever we were doing. But just wanting to get through the day without BS, I've just done it. We all have at some point in our careers. Do you think for one minute that these guys that are human just like us feel any different? While yes, they are taking away freedoms. At some point LE is just a job at the end of the day. Some are better at it than others, but I think at some point they become jaded after dealing with so much scum, that they can justify in their mind not truly caring about who's door they kick in as long as they can fall back on the top brass telling them it needed to be done.

So do I trust them? No. But my reasons are because I feel that they will almost innocently get caught in this crap. The orders will be handed to them in the usual way that doesn't raise a red flag. I hope that makes sense.

This all makes perfect sense...."I'm just following orders", The orders will be handed to them from pure evil in the usual way that doesn't raise a red flag, we've see this before. The frog in the pot.

• Like 1
Interesting read. I don't think things will happen so fast that LEO will even know they are doing it. For instance, we're gonna go serve 10 warrants tonight. What I'm not going to tell you as that 2 out of the 10 will be bogus BS. Then a week later 3 out of ten and so on. As I said before, it won't come down as executive order 666. It's starting slow so that it goes rather unnoticed. Or the media hypes it in a way that the sheeple say whoo! sure glad they got that crazy guy that had two AR15's before he shot a school up.

In many instances, it won't even be LEO's fault they fucked up. Just another day at work. Sarge says go get bad guys but we don't have time to go into all the intel we have on them so lets just get this done so we can get home. I've carried out orders at work that I knew weren't in the best interest of what ever we were doing. But just wanting to get through the day without BS, I've just done it. We all have at some point in our careers. Do you think for one minute that these guys that are human just like us feel any different? While yes, they are taking away freedoms. At some point LE is just a job at the end of the day. Some are better at it than others, but I think at some point they become jaded after dealing with so much scum, that they can justify in their mind not truly caring about who's door they kick in as long as they can fall back on the top brass telling them it needed to be done.

So do I trust them? No. But my reasons are because I feel that they will almost innocently get caught in this crap. The orders will be handed to them in the usual way that doesn't raise a red flag. I hope that makes sense.

This all makes perfect sense...."I'm just following orders", The orders will be handed to them from pure evil in the usual way that doesn't raise a red flag, we've see this before. The frog in the pot.

Zactly!

The Un-Holy Three-Police, Doctors and Lawyers. From Westerns to "Cops" our society has been conditioned to accept "Law Enforcement" as the Authority of the Land. Remember, LE is there to enforce whatever law is on the books. No room for interpretaion on their part, "just doing my job, sir." Same with the Military. Can't have any one going off the reservation. Trust No One.

The Un-Holy Three-Police, Doctors and Lawyers. From Westerns to "Cops" our society has been conditioned to accept "Law Enforcement" as the Authority of the Land. Remember, LE is there to enforce whatever law is on the books. No room for interpretaion on their part, "just doing my job, sir." Same with the Military. Can't have any one going off the reservation. Trust No One.

This is not entirely true. LEO has tremendous amount of discretion when it comes to enforcing the "laws on the books". For example, you get stopped for running a stop sign. You may or may not get pulled over. You may get a warning or a ticket, really is up to the discretion of the officer. BS laws get passed in every state from time to time and most police officers recognize a bad law when they see it. In Texas, there is only one law in the books that is a "you shall" arrest law (Violation of Protective Order). All the other laws are "you may" arrest. Again, lots of discretion. Just because a law has been technically broken, does not mean that any action must be taken.

I honestly cannot speak for other states, but in Texas, gun control laws simply would not be enforced. In the "occupied" states, well, you have to remember that the majority of the state must be libtards, otherwise these idiots would not be in office. So it stands to reason that there are also libtard LEO's, who wholeheartedly believe in the gun control laws being passed. I would imagine they are in the minority, but who knows. The NE is like another country. I could imagine these LEO's think a little differently than LEO's in free states.

Yeah local cop pulled over a buddy of mine and wound up holding his gun to his head telling him he doesn't have the right to carry a pistol. Which he does in CT. Told him next time he saw him he would arrest him. One of the rookies a couple years ago would go into restaurants and Laze the workers to ensure his order was correct. Police ARE NOT your friend in CT.

• Like 1

My cop buddies won’t be taking my stuff.

Every cop I ever knew has retired and I don’t make a point of getting with the local cops and talking guns. Nothing against them but I’ve got no cop wanna be blood in me and we just don’t run in the same social circles.

Any body that shows up at my house to take my stuff doesn’t qualify as a buddy anyway.bad_egg.gif

• Like 1