Are these mother fuckers really this bored? I'd love to see every fucking one of these crooks get a life term on sodomy row in their nearest prison for this shit. They obviously aren't going to quit till they have em all.

I thought that any and all bills involving revenue, a tax, have to be originated in the house. Isn't introducing a rev bill in the Senate violating Constitutional mandates. I hope the House sends it back to them with a blue slip on it.

WHAT?! A Democratic-controlled Senate violating the Constitution?! Say it ain't so! 009.gif

/sarcasm.

If these fuckers are so determined to make me into a criminal, so be it... I have only this to say to them:

"Be Careful What You Wish For."

A friend and I were discussing this several months ago. He brought up this point:

Congress is talking about criminalizing all the citizens with millions of weapons, current and former military and police, skilled hunters and civilians with weapons and tactics training, and quantities of ammunition. Congress should stop and think for a minute... "Is this really the group of people we want to turn against us?"

mad.gif

• Like 1

They're modelling this on the way NFA items are "taxed" since the way those items are taxed and the way in which its been used to prohibit the ownership of new machineguns has already passed muster with the courts. What they don't forsee is that while a single law is a device for Government safeguard a pattern of laws such as this in addition to NFA would likely result in the whole practice being found unconstitutional. A pattern of laws designed to effectively prohibit or add a barrier to the free excercise of a constitutional right has already been found to be unconstitutional. In other words a series of laws that effect a ban are regarded no differently than an individual law that effects a ban. They're simply going to create in a easily observable form of this pattern, which will ultimately work against them. Its quite similar to how finding by courts led to the notion of Pole Taxes being made illegal even though they had been used prior to the creation of segregationist laws.

A friend and I were discussing this several months ago. He brought up this point:

Congress is talking about criminalizing all the citizens with millions of weapons, current and former military and police, skilled hunters and civilians with weapons and tactics training, and quantities of ammunition. Congress should stop and think for a minute... "Is this really the group of people we want to turn against us?"

Yes, they do indeed want us to do something.

What a better excuse to impose martial law, confiscate guns and imprison and/or kill millions of political dissenters.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Yes, they do indeed want us to do something.

What a better excuse to impose martial law, confiscate guns and imprison and/or kill millions of political dissenters.

I do believe there are certain elements in the gun grabber mentality that really do want this sort of thing to happen. But everyone should be careful what they wish for. The flash point could come from either side of the aisle and all it takes is a fraction of an inch too far from either direction to start a back and forth debate that would most likely end poorly for everyone concerned. I only hope it hasn't already gone too far and people wake up and realize what the left is really all about.

We say this every two years, but I guess 2014 will really tell the tale. I hope I am right, but am mentally preparing for the worst.

Edited by stansplace