Lol, he was pointing the gun at the reporter and ranting...boom, oops.

At least the dogs look well fed. Please no dog eating jokes.

Their ideology may get them killed. They are all conscripts and for that, I sympathize.

Their dog trainer looks like he is doing a good job.

And they can't shoot. I mean if you had 9 guys from this forum with AKs and one magazine each I'll bet the whole center of that face would be gone.

Five-o'clock Charlie. haha.gif

Since I can't find a video, he was a north korean from M*A*S*H that tried to bomb the base at five-0'clock everyday and missed everytime.

• Like 1
And they can't shoot. I mean if you had 9 guys from this forum with AKs and one magazine each I'll bet the whole center of that face would be gone.

Five-o'clock Charlie. haha.gif

Since I can't find a video, he was a north korean from M*A*S*H that tried to bomb the base at five-0'clock everyday and missed everytime.

Edited by socom688

Interesting story 20-Mags. Real Military Working Dogs are amazing to watch work btw. We had some awesome dogs and handlers attached to us on one deployment. Anyone but a Hadji could go around them. LOL! Here's a pic of a pic I took that is on display in the Infantry Museum at Ft. Benning. It is the first MWD to freefall during Vietnam. Now it is common for dogs in SOCOM to get jumped in if need be. The dogs they have are now fitted with a vest that carries a radio and a camera for MOUT Operations. The dog listens to commands from his handler in an ear piece and the handler can watch live what the dog is seeing. I've personally seen them training.

dogjumper.jpg

Edited by MT Predator