Finally got some .22lr, this means I'm better than all of you :-P

Got to Wal*Fart at 6:40 and was 4th in line. Everyone was able to get their fill.

Now once I have 5000 rounds of stock I sit on built up. Than I will get some shooting ammo, hate to hoard, but looks like it is now necessary.

• Like 2
What kind of war are you gonna be wage'in with a 22. My TV dinner tray can stop that round wink.pngsmile.png

The point is even if he missed, you wouldn't hear a suppressed 22, so you wouldn't hold up your TV dinner tray. LOL

What kind of war are you gonna be wage'in with a 22. My TV dinner tray can stop that round wink.pngsmile.png

If you're eating TV dinners you only need 1 round of .22 and a quiet cabin to use it in...

(watch the entire video...)

• Like 1
I was buying REMINGTON .22 when I found them anywhere from 5-7 bucks per 500 round boxes, I stopped buying at 10K

eyes_droped.gif Say it aint so.

yep, hard to believe that, since .22 is up to stupid prices, but it will come down again, after this stupidity passes, not to the 7 dollar level, but something a whole lot less stupid then it is now.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
Wow, hope Big John doesn't read this post. He'll be nine kinds of pissed that you are hoarding ammo.

Nah, I doubt anybody will be pissed.

Syndicate isn't clogging up the General section with "Hey look at me!" for sale ads and taking orders.

Good score Syndicate!

• Like 1

Ah the old what good is a 22 round robin.

Ask Brady about them.

It aint hording if we posted here for the last four years about a 1000 times to get the damn ammo while you could.

Hoarding, the charge always leveled by the unprepared.

• Like 1

ya I got complacent and was like eh I got enough stocked up and before I knew it, oh fuck

forgive the cellphonetogrophy but ya here's the final tally from sat to this morning

LOOK AT ME I'M SO SPECIAL HAHAHAHAHAHA <-- imagine that in like a James earl jones booming voice and laugh

gallery_43075_1044_269002.jpg

Edited by Syndicate

Lot of folks go on the cheap side with 22s, when I was buying I went CCI mini-mag, CCI sub-sonic, and SK match.

Cost a bit more at the time but it really makes a difference in operation and accuracy while storing nicely to boot.

Compared to now what I paid was pretty damned cheap.

Noticed a while back the match stuff from Ely still around and not all that much more than bulk. Pretty good stuff.