Which gas plug should I use

I need a gas plug good at cycling low brass I have the CSS reliability kit but when I shoot Winchester low brass it shoots great when I shoot remington low brass on the same setting it jams every time I'm thinking about the auto gas plug any one got any reviews on it?

I believe I remember hearing the factory plug setting "2" is the most free flowing plug out there. I suggest modifying the factory plug to four settings. It's easy to do.

Edited by Nephilim7

what does it do with stock plug and puck and spring?

did you check your gas ports? gas ports and sizing should be first thing you should do .not throwing parts at it your gun .

if gas system is not right it will never be right. put stock spring in see what it does,

autoplug wont help you . for under gased gun it is not another band aid like CSS and all reliability kits are ,fix gas system with stock plug, puc and spring , then put v plugin or autoplug in.

and you will a great working gun.

read this it will help

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/65772-reliability-mods-vs-break-in-vs-quick-fixes/

Edited by bobabuee
my post was to Taive post at the top I am confused dubya?

Somehow when I clicked on my notification it brought me to this thread and I didn't bother reading the first few replies as I thought this was the thread I started lol. Don't know if my phone is playing tricks on me or what.

Guys. You missed the main point! No gas plug can fix cycling problems. They can only adjust a gun that already runs.

He needs to do a reliability service.

OP- Don't spend a cent! Do the stuff in the reliability link in my signature line instead.

• Like 1