I found the P938 two tone stainless with rubber grips, nite sights, laser, 6rnd mag, 7rnd mag. Never been big on lasers, but they are really hard to buy by themselves right now. Everyone seems to be out of stock.

Not sure if I want the laser or not, but figured I'd try and put it up for sale if I don't want to keep it after all.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've carried a gun all day every day since about 1995 and I will tell you, the holster is more important than the gun. I tiny pistol in a shitty holster will do you in, after an hour. Most guys on t

I don't think anyone has anything particularly against revolvers. In all honesty, they are actually cooler in function and appearance. However, the low capacity and difficulty in reloading is what t

Coincidentally I got this little guy from Dan Clarke today. Great communication, fast shipping, the best price I found, THANKS Dan!  

Posted Images

Crossbreed is about 9 weeks out right now. Better get to ordering one if ya want one. I've got about three weeks left. From what I hear, it will be worth the wait.

I talked to Crossbreed today, changed my order (Super Tuck for a P220/P245) to the P239 I should be getting tomorrow. The guy told me they were shipping "March 3rd" orders now. I placed my order March 15th so I guess I've got 2-3 weeks to go.

Hoping for a good trigger out of the box, but I plan on replacing the polymer trigger with a stainless steel trigger, and 20lbs Wolf hammer spring for a Colt Mustang to lower the trigger pull to about 5.5lbs anyway.

Where did you find a stainless trigger? I emailed the address I found on another board for Parts Production in Oregon and it bounced like a super ball.