That is one nice truck, but a bitch of a way to get it. You didn't mention mileage on the motor???. If you're interested in making it really move and have deep pockets, the guy in the diesel shop behind me can do it. First time I ever saw a D2500 SMOKE all 4 tires for over 100 yards, and he said that he didn't have all the computer stuff hooked up, and also the propane injection, I think that's what it was. He's a Cummins certified service guru that travels, and on his off time, plays with trucks in his dads shop behind mine. I love seeing diesel smoke plumes going down the hiway out front. :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dumb bitch scratched your truck

Glad you're OK. BMW the ultimate driving machines rarely seem to have the ultimate drivers.

Glad you are OK. Looks like she will need one of those $29.99 dent puller thingies on late night TV.

Posted Images

Termite, I did mention the mileage. I think for now, I'm just happy to be in my truck again. I'll run like this for now. I do not have deep pockets even though I have 3 jobs. I'm trying to figure out how to quit buying rifles and race boats, support my family and put 2 kiddos thru college. Especially now that the unwanted current administration is raping my paychecks. If you or anyone knows how to do this, I'm all ears. Seems like ever since that Kenyan got in office the more broke I became. I was really never into high performance cars or trucks. I needed my cummins to pull two rescue boats, two jet ski's and a race boat, along with all my dive gear all over the country. The Cummins had every truck beat. I'll see if all that extra on this one improves it any better.

Edited by Sport Rescue