REWARD! 500+Lb STOLEN HIGH EXPLOSIVES IN MT!

http://www.kbzk.com/news/hundreds-of-pounds-of-explosives-stolen-from-montana-bunker/

From the photos I have seen on the news, It looks like the forest circus left a considerable ammount of det cord, boosters and emulsion charges inside a cabin. It has been missing for a month and now reported to the media and public.

My first thought is why would professional blasters need to operate a high tech magazine and keep it up to par while feds can just dump the shit in an old cabin and put a master lock on the door. My second thought was why is the reward so small? $5000? Is that worth putting your ass on the line if you know the people who have this stuff?

If something funny happens in Montana with this shit, you can bet it was an inside job to get more funds or toys.

Kinda spooky that this stuff is out there. It's all you need to get fertilizer to go big. The only thing that wasn't there for them to steal was the caps. Lets see if any of the dumb asses in charge are written up.

http://youtu.be/w8bSJkiZQGY

If any of you federal agents are reading this. Do you guys have to store your explosives in a certified magazine like everybody else does? It sure seems like they stored this stuff in a freaking cabin.

Edited by Stryker0946
If any of you federal agents are reading this. Do you guys have to store your explosives in a certified magazine like everybody else does? It sure seems like they stored this stuff in a freaking cabin.

27 CFR, part 555, subpart K

• Like 1