Yes it is everything that your thought it was....

Yes it is everything that your thought it was.... but now you can see it all put together for

anyone to understand just who is taking down America. A video "Grinding America Down"!

After seeing this I hope you pass it on to everyone you know and some you don't know.

It's not almost to late... but it is late! We could sure use your help to make calls on
all the gun bills that are in the mix of the grind to end our freedom.

Please, don't just make that "One" call to the governor and spout that "your did your call"!

Every legislator has an email address, and "ALL" their branch offices phone and fax numbers.

Each of my State of California legislators have two office phone numbers and an email address.
Our lovely Senator Feinstein has five different branch offices, all with fax numbers.
I call everyone of them when I have to call her. Start with the gun control bills then on
to whatever else you know needs fix'en.

So PLEASE, see this video and go out of your way to pass it on to others and get on the phone
calls going while while we still can!

Link to "Grinding America Down": http://vimeo .com/63749370

PS. See it while you can, there's a possibility it may not be up much longer!
Copy the Link to "Grinding America Down" above and past it into your browsers address window, then
you have to remove the "space" to the before the ".com" for the link to function. Sorry for
that minor detail but it wont work from our forum. This is a free video but to post the link here
they want you to join and pay to see other videos they have, but this one is free for awhile!