These shotguns fire pretty quick as they are, now I will say in my opinion the trigger could be way better compared to the Saiga, but I know people are working on that so we will see.

I have a club member that shot 9 steel targets, set up like a qualifier stage, in 3.46 seconds last night and then later shot 3 steel targets in 1.18 seconds, he is a nationally ranked A shooter, but hey...that's still fast.

Edited by compshootfl

I was looking for a video I found of a guy that adapted a drum and did an odd bump fire, I guess, it was in my YT favs, but I don't see it, and there are a good number of videos in my guns playlist that have been removed/privated so it is likely one of those.

Edited by Syndicate

UPDATE: it will NOT work. the slide fire block mounts to the grip adapter with no problems. It STARTS to slide on to the buffer tube, but then it hangs up on the stock adapter. Im sure somebody who was desparate to make it work could mod the adapter and then shave part of the receiver. Im not gonna fuck with it tho. MYSTERY SOLVED!