We talked here about it when this project was kicked off and some contributed to it (myself included) then. I must admit that I wished it had come out sooner to help our side in the war of words with regard to gun control. But I understand the scope of the movie was widened from California to the whole nation in light of certain events so it may have been a good thing that it took longer to finish.

Today it will be screened for the first time and the general release is supposed to be on June 20th. I urge all Pro Gun Rights people to talk it up and see it. This movie will be a rare "media" based tool our side has for countering the hold the MSM and Anti 2nd Amendment, Anti Gun Rights have on the narrative.

http://youtu.be/FDziWcKQxr8

A friend of mine really wanted to see the new Star Trek, so I went with him. It was good, but it had been a while for me too. I really don't enjoy it anymore. I get tired of morons saying stuff during the movie, and if I have to use the restroom, I cannot hit pause.

Flat screen TVs have really spoiled me!

• Like 1

This is what happens when you try to give trash "civil rights" and create a nice "safe" gun free country where the people who have built and own the country can't defend themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22635379

https://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DDtkp_nUumqM%26bpctr%3D1369330696

Have to sign in to for youtube video, but worth seeing.

For every other "big deal" movie that has come out in recent years I could pretty much care less about the other movie goers in attendance. No big deal being around other Sci-Fi, Horror, Action Movie fans. But in this case it will be cool to gather with other 2nd Amendment/Gun Rights supporters and watch something positive after months of being demonized, beat up and marginalized in the MSM.

There should be a vibe there I want to be part of.

Iron Man IV, Quentin Tarantino's latest self indulgent crap, the latest and greatest...meh, I'll wait til it comes to DVD.

I won't support Hollywood by going to a theater but an independent film maker telling "our" side of the story will be worth buying a ticket and hopefully sending a message.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about the "Anti" line up in the film and there are certain ones who I can barely stand to see much less hear. But if the film appears to be one sided with only the "Pro" side being shown it hurts it's credibility.

Regardless of who is shown on screen it's the overall message that matters most.

Here's a story on Foxnews.com about the film. It seems they gave the grabbers the last word but Fox is "fair and balanced".....I guess.

Whatever made you think you had any rights to start with?

All any of us has is a government that doesn’t fuck with us till they want to, at that point they will do whatever they want and claim it was for national security.

Any event be it man made or an act of God frees the government to remind us we are a nation of laws, that don’t apply to the government.

“Shall Not Be Infringed” might as well be “We’ll Get Them When We Want To”.

• Like 1

Whatever made you think you had any rights to start with?

All any of us has is a government that doesn’t fuck with us till they want to, at that point they will do whatever they want and claim it was for national security.

Any event be it man made or an act of God frees the government to remind us we are a nation of laws, that don’t apply to the government.

“Shall Not Be Infringed” might as well be “We’ll Get Them When We Want To”.

Sadly, you may be more right than any of us want to admit.

Now that I check, you can simply click the little box that says to show the video, no need to sign in. And I doubt they'll be showing this video on the evening news, it would do too much to undermine the commies' plans by showing what they have caused to happen in our own countries.