Let's not forget "Black Bike Week" in SC. Most of the stores shutter up. Business as usual for the other event. We can't call it "White Bike Week" now can we? That would be racist.

The true racists in the US today are blacks.

BET=black entertainment TV.

Bounce= TV Our way

Black Demo caucus, No black rep. caucus

NAACP =advancement of colored people?

United negro fund.

The list goes on and on. When these simple minded troglodytes can get beyond the color the good Lord painted you, they may, just maybe, can add something of value to the global society. I fully expect the title "The White House" to be changed along with "reparations" because this is how these fools think. The ass-hole in chief was given not one but two chances to become possibly the best POTUS this country could have ever had. Think of it. The first non-white president that could end the division, change black culture for the better, really make a difference on so many levels from the economy to the military but alas, barry is just another left-wing, commie, racist, POS and has instead earned the title "worst president ever" and has pretty much destroyed the chance of a black to become the POTUS for a very long time. Of course one only needed to look at his senatorial record and earlier affiliations to know he would be EXACTLY the way he is now but it could have been different but that is not good enough for the racist's. Until whitey is in chains, they won't be happy, seriously! If they think Africa is so great and keep shoving that sh*t down this county's throat, then PLEASE go the f*ck back but that will never happen because they really don't give a sh*t about Africa and the civil rights industry does not mean sh*t there and jackson and sharpton would wind up on a stick or hanging from a tree.(oops! sorry, only whitey does lynchings) Blacks controlled the slave trade but whitey still gets blamed for it and unreported by the media the fact there are more black slaves in the world today then in colonial America but since it ain't happening in the US or just like the black on black violence and factorial black crime stats, it does not further the civil rights industry's agenda because whitey is not involved. You see how that works?

I think the government should offer $50,000 and a one way trip to any African American that HATES this country and wants to leave! They renounce their US citizenship and can NEVER come back under any circumstances. It may sound like a LOT of money untill you figure the expense of food stamps, government housing, health care, child care, future generations of social welfare recipiants. Now there are good hard working black people too, I know some of them and we could ALL get along just fine with the ghetto trash cleaned up!

I think US Praetorian has nailed it on the head. You don't see other ethic groups pushing hard on the hyphen. I am not Polish-American. I am an American, my heritage is Polish, but my love and loyalty is to my birth country and always will, the United States of America. (insert flag here)

I played box lacrosse with the Oneida tribe back in the '70s. They lived in trailer parks and sure as hell didn't drive new cars or trucks. Best bunch of people you will ever come in contact with. More than once they risked their asses for some of us white boys after a few practices and the beer started flowing. Maybe they just liked to fight, but they didn't see their teammates as whites or blacks. Man, were they tough. Playing another tribe was vicious and they hit each team like their Mommas were being insulted. Of course the other team played that way too. There were a couple teams that didn't care for us whites, but we still shook hands afterwards.

More of the Native American blood now resides in what is called "white" than official members of tribes.

I have more Cherokee and Creek great great great grandmothers than I do European, just the way things worked out.

But they were ALL Southern women.