At this time there are several “musical artist” saying until Florida renounces its Stand Your Ground Law (and behead GZ and put his head on a pike) they’re boycotting the state.

First to these artist let me say thank you.

Now what I would ask is if you would get some others to join your cause and all of you stay out. Start with damn near all the national elected officials and anyone who voted for them. Add all the Hollywood and celebrity antigun corksuckers. At this point I think we still have Jimmy Buffet so we’ll survive just fine.

Let me add on a personal note that you can tell Stevie Wonder he’ll never see me at one of his concerts again. While I’ve enjoyed the music Stevie I really don’t need the stupid.

Oh yeah Anthony Weiner even if you're not an elected official right now you need to stay the f*ck out, we're dealing with enough dicks right now. Send a note to Sharpton too he's a dick.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=why+don%27t+we+get+drunk+jimmy+buffett&view=detail&mid=38B103CA4428F647F7E038B103CA4428F647F7E0&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 4

And they think the majority of the state will give two shits?

Fuck Hollywood! These fucking clowns are just that. A hundred years ago, royalty kept them around as gestures. Today, they think they can split the sea. The fools get political. They are entertainment. The most fucked up individuals in the world. They don't execute, they act!

Kill your television! Don't support the commie.

• Like 3

And they think the majority of the state will give two shits?

Fuck Hollywood! These fucking clowns are just that. A hundred years ago, royalty kept them around as gestures. Today, they think they can split the sea. The fools get political. They are entertainment. The most fucked up individuals in the world. They don't execute, they act!

Kill your television! Don't support the commie.

This is true. Back in Lizzie Borden's day, actors and the like were viewed as lower than prostitutes. Still are to me.

• Like 2

It's just a crying shame that so much of America is addicted to their stupid T.V. and the stupid shows that these low lifes make so much money from. NO cable, NO dish network, NO netficks, I have an antenna which provides more channels than I need. I have not even went to see any movies this year, one last year and may just be a LONG time before I go again, just for the principle of the matter!#*@& them &^*%$ @*@$ &^*%#*! in Hollywood! We need a nation wide effort to boycott them, hit them where it hurts, I did get a bit of satisfaction when I heard Jim Carry cant get a part and his money is dwindling.

• Like 2

Luckily Knoxville jacked up its entertainment tax, so not many fucktards come here to perform. I could care less about concerts these days. Years ago it was a good time, but anymore they can shove their high ticket prices up their ass along with their shitty mindset against liberty.

Add the Carolinas to the boycott list as well. As far as that goes, just stay the hell away from the south altogether and it will be fine. We tend to make our own entertainment down here anyway! bad_smile.gif

• Like 2

Stevie Wonder has never seen Anyone at any of his concerts!So he won't see you again even if you Do go..... Oh-Snap!

Dammit, you beat me to it. I was scrolling down thinking cool, nobody caught it, I'mma make a funny. Damn you!

• Like 2

some of us have been talking it over and we've decided to give the boycott a chance.

however if after a little time it isn't doing enough good we're going to have to start

deporting the undesirables.

post-26137-0-81669900-1374714936.jpg

" The list , which included names such as Usher, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rihanna, R. Kelly, Alicia Keys, and many more, came from April Ryan, a White House Correspondent for American Urban Radio Networks, and seemed legit — maybe more so because we wanted to believe it rather than acknowledge the unlikelihood of it being true. Nevertheless, after the list went viral, Ryan posted an update on her site suggesting the sources who gave her this information to begin with may not have been the most credible."

anger.gifanger.gifanger.gif

I couldn't give a rats ass who thinks they are smarter than a jury ,,,, but I do care when some cunt from the white house starts stirring the racial pot......

here is another " I couldn't care less" moment.......

Jimmy Carter: Zimmerman jury made 'right decision'

haha.gif WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK YOU IDIOT....

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 1

Well now, some of those strip whores probably look better than our middle aged walkers here. Besides, nobody wants to come to Kansas, so we're safe. Except for Stevie, I can't understand half the lyrics they call singing or rapping. Don't like that crap anyways, can't listen that fast. Rock and roll or Country and Western forever.

Does this mean that the PROs that sell the rights to play the songs have agreed to not license them in SYG states? Have they forbidden iTunes and other online retailers from selling their music to those states?

I had been meaning to buy "Superstitious" off Amazon, but I will honor Stevie Wonder's boycott.

Oh so correct-Representative of the people who voted. So what did the count come to for the weekend protests nationwide? Let's be extremely generous and say 1 million. Isn't that less than .3% of the population? Yeah, 1/3 of 1 percent. So how do the rest of us feel about being controlled by a small set of idiots? As for the entertainment industry, it is part of our evolution as a species. Gladiators were the exalted sports figures of the day. Olympic Games. NBA. NFL. Hockey. et al. Musicians were the historians in many cultures. Sadly todays culture belongs in a Petri dish.

• Like 1

Stay the FK out of Florida less of these racist hypocrites. Hopefully they will take 3/4 of all the people that think like them with them and they can have a suck fest. If you ever been to Daytona Beach during BCR you would probably lock your doors, try to hurry and get the FK out of dodge and think you landed on the planet of the apes. Yes it's that bad. They destroy everything, thrash everything and are very rude and disrespectful. And no education.