What happened to the Texas organic farm raid tread?

I didnt think so either but it aint my board.

"A statist bastard is a statist bastard no matter what title is hung on the politics. Control is the aim. Substitute firearms for grass and whats the difference?

It would seem that would have been lesson learned by now. Apparently not."

The role of cops and government are political issues. Peoples opinions cover the gamut.

The argument about weed being evil and deadly is very old and very stupid, IMHO. These are scare-tactics, plain and simple. Just like what the anti-gun folks use on the ignorant population.

With that being said...

I also strongly dislike fucking Hippies. They seem to lack foundation and intelligence but, I would defend their right to hug trees and be stupid.

Liberal vs Progressive are two different things. The Left has been crafty at manipulating language and terms of use (see Political Correctness).

Edited by Sim_Player

Bingo! It don't matter what you or I think..

It's Makc's board.. His 1A right to run it as he deems fit.

It's his "product"..

Info ain't "Stifled" here either. Just categorized..

it's like dewey decimal system vs library of congress..

you can still find everything if ya know where to look! wink.png

The password to the sub forums is displayed for ALL to see on the forum's home page in the sub forum description in BOLD letters to make it easy for you to find and see... If you allow cookies, it will even save it for you.

you, however... have to type it in yourself..

[

According to the Police report none of them were stoners. All the dirt they could get on any of them was what? Unpaid traffic tickets. Besides...whats the difference between being high and being drunk? There is none...both are mind altering. Watch liveleak a little. Half of the horrible murder, suicide and crash videos are alcohol related. The grandma Laughing her ass off and having a good time is one of the only weed related videos on there.

When the candyman shows up with weed, things get really quiet in the hood. Ask the coppers. Let's seal off Detroit, legalize pot there and let the saggin assclowns live there. Oh wait, one event has already occurred.

"A statist bastard is a statist bastard no matter what title is hung on the politics. Control is the aim. Substitute firearms for grass and whats the difference?

It would seem that would have been lesson learned by now. Apparently not."

The role of cops and government are political issues. Peoples opinions cover the gamut.

I can see how one would be led to that conclusion, in particularly given whats happening out here.

The thing is at some point it becomes a matter of survival, if not of life then surely of a free life.