Is this Gun Trust Solicitation seem Legit

I received this and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this law firm

Hi David,

We wanted to let you know of a special we are having this week.

The Base Trust is available online. The normal price is $349 but it is currently on sale for you, a family member, or friend online for Gun Trust form for only $199
. This is a limited time sale. This is a legal Form that you complete online yourself without legal support.

If you are interested in the Advanced Gun Trust or Professional Gun Trust just let us know and we can see if you qualify for a special price in your state.

If you ready to form or find out more about a Gun Trust, all we need is some basic information you can provide with this form or call us at anytime and ask one of our Gun Trust Lawyers® to help.

All the best,
David Goldman, Gun Trust Lawyer®
Apple Law Firm PLLC
3733 University Boulevard West, Suite 212B
Jacksonville, FL 32217

Tel (904) 685-1200
Fax (904) 875-4081
Edited by Boba Debt

I wouldn't follow anything through the email. That lawyer is pretty much the guy who invented the idea and the main name. Go to his website directly rather than trust a spam. He also has local affilates all over the country which use state adapted versions of his forms and help to keep the forms updated and tailored. That's the way I would go. Well. I'd personally probably buy his base form package and tinker with the language to try and improve. maybe I could maybe I couldn't. Tailoring to your own wishes is a big advantage of getting the actual lawyer.

ditto on most of above

Goldman et al has the most common name for quite some time re; trusts for NFA gun items

The spam solicitation seems a little seedy for them though??

If interested I would contact directly as well.

My natural cheapass nature made me resistant to paying $600-700 for a simple basic trust.

Over the course of several years, I called or reached out to many, many people by various avenues and areas of business/experience but could not locate a single attorney or law firm within my state that had so much as a vague idea about NFA items and trusts, or even a suggestion on who to contact.

I live in a very gun friendly state with multiple military bases and I thought for sure I'd quickly locate some gun friendly attorney(s) who had done business with Goldman or at least were kinda familiar with the gun trust concept

Goldman started advertising that cheaper version a year or so ago when more and more independent lawyers who were sympathetic to fellow gun owners and began offering their own "legal" version of a trust targeted to NFA items .... at more reasonable prices (reasonable at least by my thinking). Not sure how many differences are possible anyway. Unless its someone with numerous heirs, partners, spouse and multiple options, it should be rather straight forward.

Thankfully I found an independent lawyer who is familiar with MG's, suppressors, etc and creates trusts for folks at a fair price.

Best of luck to those looking to get this stuff done before the pending deadline.

Cheers

Harv

If you go to the Shooters gun shop web site in Jacksonville Fl, you will find him recommended in their class 3 section.

They might be bleeding in through some of our members from there.

In Fl its better to do it through a corp.