I decided to trade my SLR-107CR today and ended up with a WASR 10/63 thats totally straight and has a nice parkerized finish, 1000 rounds of golden tiger 7.62x39 and $500 cash.

Cool thing about the arsenal is the plum Russian furniture it came with. All of it including the grip is Russian with the silver proof marks.

I have read that these grips are a rare find. Does anyone have any insight on the rarity of a Russian plum grip with a silver proof mark and maybe a rough idea of it's value? If its something rare, I may end up replacing it with something else.

Didn't happen. :)

Haha...  Lame thread!

BTW...  My penis grew 14" while I was sleeping last night.  I'd post pics, but it's against the rules.

Is That All? LolWhen One Can Find A WASR That Is Straight, You Have A Good Gun And That Was A Sweet Trade!

Didn't happen. smile.png

Haha...  Lame thread!

BTW...  My penis grew 14" while I was sleeping last night.  I'd post pics, but it's against the rules.

I can make my penis 14" as well...... if I fold it in half.

I'm just kidding.

My dick is only 10".........diameter.

1. Lame thread or not, here's a couple pics.  I'm more so looking for info on the Russian grip.  Proof marks on the grip on on the side shown and in the front groove for the trigger guard.  Marks on the stock are on the extension that goes into the back of the receiver.  For the handguard they are also on the extension piece that sets back into the receiver and inside on the gas tube cover.  And yeah, I'm happy with the deal because I came out $500 ahead on a rifle that I don't ever shoot and got some cool surplus pieces.post-32279-0-90818200-1379902710_thumb.jpgpost-32279-0-34915400-1379902722_thumb.jpg