Been a busy summer with shoeing horses, mowing, some roofing and tree felling. But I did get the RPK bullpupped. Will post pics later. Still working out some kinks and working on a "pump" styled forward charging mechanism for the S12.

So hows everyone been? Did I miss much?

• Like 1

Oh yes... indeed! I'm very close to unveiling the newest design I came up with for the shotguns and rifles. It's gonna really make some heads turn. I can't wait to actually start selling kits for them in our biz section and on the website. Have no idea yet on prices or availability but will come up with something sooner or later. If we can hurry up and get the FFL going we may just decide to build them custom for sale instead of offering kits. Not sure yet. Working out the details to get the LRBHO finally to market too so would like to do both together really. Lots of fun new stuff happening this year for us. The bolt & trigger work is also picking back up now that we have an improved product with only a two week turn around time. Glad to see ya back around BpS12!

Hey Cobra, you ain't got a bullpup for a lefty have you? smile.png 

Actually that is precisely what I'm working on with this new design. Of course the shells will still eject to the right but a deflector isn't outside the range of possibilities to aid in safe left handed shooting. A non reciprocating left hand forward charging handle is just one of the new upgrades so that will make it more doable. It also has a magwell to do away with the limited PG space concern with traditional mags. Then there is an extended mag release, a new style forward controlled safety, quad rail, adequate sights, and a Cobra's Custom LRBHO (on my build only for now but it will eventually be released for all S-12s.) All of this built into a solid metal frame that looks and feels more traditional than anything produced on an injection molded plastic frame, because all the parts used are normal production AK and S-12 parts we are already used to seeing and using on our custom builds. IMO that will make for a more familiar and user friendly bullpup platform than anything else available. Mine is built custom. Now all that remains to do is work it down into a drop in kit that can be easily assembled without a gunsmith involved if possible. If not then they will be sold as completed units once we get out FFL. Those of course will come with the full range of Cobra's Custom reliability upgrades including our new improved Lightning Bolt System.

Many new and better things are on the horizon here at Cobra's Custom LLC. Stay tuned.

:)

• Like 1

Hey mister, we are all busy. Happy to see you posting again. Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics please. You to Cobra.

Hey mister, we are all busy. Happy to see you posting again. Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics please. You to Cobra.

Any teaser pics?  You know, the kind that make grown men cry? big_smile.gif

Any teaser pics?  You know, the kind that make grown men cry? big_smile.gif

Yeah, ya freakin tease!! LOL Cobra you are killin us!! Give a fellow Carolinian a break...or a peak one. ;)

• Like 1

LMAO!!   haha.gif

Awww OK just some quick teaser pics then y'all gotta wait til it's done. I still have a ways to go and still playin around with some ideas on how I want to configure things on this one. This is just one way she might end up for now.

post-1293-0-55518800-1383351399_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-96804200-1383351455_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-02242700-1383351491_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-75643200-1383351528_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-00980000-1383351564_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-19340400-1383351617_thumb.jpg

anger.gif

• Like 3

OH MAN!! So far, me likey!!!!

WIll be putting in for a kit, for sure!! I own a certain Bullpup config (won't name names), and have installed several of the (other) type, but I like the look of yours WAY better!!!

Whew, thanks for the sneaky peek. :)

• Like 1

Still kind of a hodgepodge of different parts for now but I'm having fun playing in my parts bins and checking out different ways to configure the fore end. The full quad's kinda beefy but cool because it has endless possibilities for sights & accessories. It's lighter and faster handling with my custom vented Browning style barrel shroud serving as the fore end. With it I don't need a forward grip either. But this way I get to have that badass Russian Korsak laser peeking out of there.  032.gif  027.gif