Major Terror Plot Against U.S. Ignored

Bvamp- I am afraid you may be right. The devil can't resist the symbolism.

K_dawg- It's not a conspiricy,it is a travesty. MOST of the news from the rest of the world is never reported here. And the fact that it happened in Italy just makes it more irrelevant to the U.S. press. The new definition of "news" is "what will sell soap flakes or granola".

G O B

:blues::blues:

Griz Here-

Sorry, guys this struck a major nerve. Last year, I remember seeing a grand guignol of broadcasters, including Rather and Koppel talking about their task was to do the thinking for America.

And if what I heard and saw was not about their 'purpose' I will have my ears and eyes checked.

I can remember when the media read the news from the teletype and reporters in the field. News events were covered with objectivity and without theme music, editorialsism and the whims of idiots who believe themselves to be demigods of gossip.

Do the thinking for America? Brings to this old, cobwebbed mind the names of other Newsmakers who manipulated the news.

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

So here's my point- what newscasters do YOU trust?

Griz Here-

Sorry, guys this struck a major nerve. Last year, I remember seeing a grand guignol of broadcasters, including Rather and Koppel talking about their task was to do the thinking for America.

And if what I heard and saw was not about their 'purpose' I will have my ears and eyes checked.

I can remember when the media read the news from the teletype and reporters in the field. News events were covered with objectivity and without theme music, editorialsism and the whims of idiots who believe themselves to be demigods of gossip.

Do the thinking for America? Brings to this old, cobwebbed mind the names of other Newsmakers who manipulated the news.

Dan Rather that gets busted by everyday bloggers denigrating the President's military service with forged documents supposedly from the sixties but typed on Microsoft Word? That Dan Rather? He can't even think for himself let alone anyone else. I wouldn't worry about those old dinosaurs. The world has passed them by and they don't even know how to cover their tracks anymore.

Griz Here-

This is the age of disinformation and political persuation, not objective reporting or views. The real scary thing is as the kids in junior and senior high school enter the work world they will not know any better and will be so very easily lead down the primrose path. History is repeating itself. There is no focus in school on what made America great and what should be held almost sacred and protected. The focus now is embracing diversity in every conceiveable flavor which leads to factions and ultimately anarchy. Couple this with mass outsourcing of good jobs, greed, corruption, elitism and moral bankruptcy and your ripe for the picking.

Wolverine

yeh well, if you are the one that X millions of people "listen to" and take your "word on things", what does that make you? if you can manipulate that many people, and know it, the thing is would you? under the right circumstances you can control public opinion, and that kind of controls all else, if you think about it.

the media should be sued frequently and relentlessly for manipulation of public opinion.

yeh well, if you are the one that X millions of people "listen to" and take your "word on things", what does that make you? if you can manipulate that many people, and know it, the thing is would you? under the right circumstances you can control public opinion, and that kind of controls all else, if you think about it.

the media should be sued frequently and relentlessly for manipulation of public opinion.

In my view that is what leadership is about. You don't manipulate or exploit people. You take responsibility for your actions and look out for the interest of others. The high is in others success, growth and prosperity as a result of your involvement, persuation and leadership.

Any theories on why the more conservative networks/media outlets didn't hop on the story? Seems like a great chance for Fox to further alienate the extreme left media as unreliable.

Where did this story come from? I didn't see a source. Can we confirm its reliability as trustworthy report?

well, in case you all have not read the 911 commision report (I did in its entirety), the "planes operation" as 911 was called by the fuckers planning it, took approx 4-5 years from inception to execution. that was 2001. at that pace, they should have some kind of something in the works in a major way, especially if you consider all the bombs we dropped on thier heads (and thier innocent countrymen's heads), its been 4.5 years.

so like last time, I am going to go ahead and look like I have a tinfoil hat, and predict something major in the works for the coming year or two. plus you have the 6/6/6 date bullshit this year, probably adding a desire to strike on that date or soon thereafter, and we got a problem. I caught SO much shit from people I knew in the months and year immediately before 911 because I knew something was going to happen in a big way, and kept warning people. guess what? I got MANY phone calls from people that I had been lecturing about it, the day after 911, apologising for giving me such a hard time and bad mouthing me as a paranoid delusional to everyone else. It is one thing I wish I were wrong about, but Im pretty good at predicting shit like that and wars and all that nice stuff. as an example, in the 6th grade, we did class on one of the major news ev ents at the time, forget which, but I do remember the teacher asking all of us about the next war, what we though etc. my answer was the next war would be in the gulf, it would be major, and then there would be another smaller war in europe, then another BACK in the gulf after. as far as US involvement that is. if you study your history, and turn the volume off on your tv when you watch the news clips, its not exazctly rocket science figuring this type of thing out, once you get a clue to what makes it all tick.

what am I going to do? well, stock up on ammo in case they attack in a fashion that warrants arming myself and my friends and defending our neighbors, and Ill be stocking up on dried food from the health food store as well as water purification tabs. I have also since 911 gone to great lengths to learn the enemy and the way they think, so as to better be able to respond if needed.

I dont want to give any schmucks any ideas, but imagine what kind of confusion and panic would be caused by several groups of armed terrorists in vehicles driving around and shooting a smaller city or large town to pieces.

If it was one thing I learned from boy scouts, it was "always be prepared".

If it was one thing Ive learned from the news, it was "dont trust others to protect you"

....and enough of my rambling.

Bvamp-- Just because you'r parinoid, that dosen't mean they aren't really after you!

I've been telling the world for many years that the next big war would be in the middle east. (Since late '60's). And I also believe that the radical Islasists will strike at us this year. These people love symbolism, and 6/6/6 is too good for the devils to pass up! Keep a reasonable SHTF supply and tool kit, and pray that we never need it.

G O B