8-32x42mm optronics scope. This is a LONG RANGE scope. Its too much scope for my 30-06 its a varmint scope. Has a lifetime warranty from optronics. ( SOLD)

60$ plus shipping

AMD 65 kit for sale. The complete kit a receiver flat ( has the holes needs bending) a US made trigger group

Complete kit purchased from Tapco. 225 plus shipping ( SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

Mossberg 500 shotgun Synthetic stock and foregrip will trade for a wood stock and foregrip.

Or will purchase a wood stock and foregrip if one is for sale

mossberg 500 pistol grip and collapsible stock ( new still in the bag. I jsut opened it to put it on my 500 defender and decided I dont like it. it has a couple of different pieces so it fits a couple of shotguns. it also fits my buddy's remington 870

40$ plus shipping ( SOLD)

Yugo SKS wood stock. its jsut the stock no gas tube wood piece 10$ plus shipping. ( SOLD)

Saiga 7.62 polymer stock and foregrip and top receiver cover. I drilled holes in the foregrip for cooling cause it got too hot. 25$ plus shipping ( SOLD)

My email is ss454454@socal.rr.com

Thanx

Rob

39edd84f.jpg

2da5c162.jpg

80a983f8.jpg

50fef1e4.jpg

Edited by RobDennis

That scope might be just the ticket... Need any knives in trade?!?!?! Got lots in the for sale section!

You look like a Robert Klaas Gravity Knife type of guy, to me... sleek, sophisticated... SILENT...

Well... it doent hurt to TRY, now, does it!??!? :up:

:smoke:

That scope might be just the ticket... Need any knives in trade?!?!?! Got lots in the for sale section!

You look like a Robert Klaas Gravity Knife type of guy, to me... sleek, sophisticated... SILENT...

Well... it doent hurt to TRY, now, does it!??!? :up:

:smoke:

Sorry bro I have plenty of knifes. Well really 4 but its more than I need.

Thanx though.

Rob

Cobra 76 Two

Scope is still for sale. E mail me ss454454@socal.rr.com if still intrested and I can get your adress and you can get mine. I cant see shipping being more than 10$ UPS ground or 8$ for Priority mail. I can put it in a 3 day USPS priority and wrap it up in bubble wrap for you.

let me know

Danzig

I tried E mailing you on the stock. your e mail keeps bouncing undeliverable back to me. So im not ignoring you

dinzag

I tried E mailing you on the stock. your e mail keeps bouncing undeliverable back to me. So im not ignoring you

Figures, our ISP sucks. I've had tons of dropped connections and never receive peoples emails.

PM me through here...

Thanks! ;)

Rob,

How about trades for this????:

"AMD 65 kit for sale. The complete kit a receiver flat ( has the holes needs bending) a US made trigger group

Complete kit purchased from Tapco. 225 plus shipping"

Heres what ive got to offer:

26626000_1296-med.JPG

26626000_1293-med.JPG

26626000_1298-med.JPG

The rifle was purchased from JoeKen firearms at the SAR Show in Phoenix on Dec. 3 for $475 OTD

I bought it as a "truck gun", but after adding the romy folder ($75) and russian laminate handguards ($50), I figured it was too good looking to take out of the safe for ANYthing.

Ive had 100rds down the pipe to test function.

BTW: Is your kit all matching #'s?

If you wanted to trade, I would say your kit + $250 and its a done deal.

Feedback can be found at GunsNet.Net under my name there (same as here): sniper_n_training

Thanks!

Rob,

How about trades for this????:

"AMD 65 kit for sale. The complete kit a receiver flat ( has the holes needs bending) a US made trigger group

Complete kit purchased from Tapco. 225 plus shipping"

Heres what ive got to offer:

26626000_1296-med.JPG

26626000_1293-med.JPG

26626000_1298-med.JPG

The rifle was purchased from JoeKen firearms at the SAR Show in Phoenix on Dec. 3 for $475 OTD

I bought it as a "truck gun", but after adding the romy folder ($75) and russian laminate handguards ($50), I figured it was too good looking to take out of the safe for ANYthing.

Ive had 100rds down the pipe to test function.

BTW: Is your kit all matching #'s?

If you wanted to trade, I would say your kit + $250 and its a done deal.

Feedback can be found at GunsNet.Net under my name there (same as here): sniper_n_training

Thanks!

Id LOVE to trade you bro. But I cant have that rifle where I live in the peoples republik of kalifornia. Thats why Im selling the AMD kit because i cant build it where Im at. When I heard the AWB was done i purchased the kit but I have a couple of buddies who are in cops and they said I cant build it. having the parts is not illegal i jsut cant make it into a functioning weapon.

otherwise i would trade you and add cash on top of it. There are a couple of people who are intrested in buying it but so far everyone wants to kow everything about it. Its in good shapwe no rust or anything,

and from what the guy at tapco said all the parts came from the same gun. Not sure what the #s matching means.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
mossberg 500 pistol grip and collapsible stock ( new still in the bag. I jsut opened it to put it on my 500 defender and decided I dont like it. it has a couple of different pieces so it fits a couple of shotguns. it also fits my buddy's remington 870

40$ plus shipping

My email is ss454454@socal.rr.com

Thanx

Rob

80a983f8.jpg

Dibs...Rob you have mail. :smoke:

Hello? Where's Rob?

Sorry guys ive been sick as a dog. Got some weird flu a few days ago ( probably SARS HaHa) and had to go to the doctor. I felt fine yesterday afternoon so i went to work today and I jsut got back.

Sorry for any emails or PMs I didnt respond to but I think I got to all of them.

RangerM9

the stock is from a SKS 59. I have a bayonet for the SKS. I have one from a 59 and one form a 59/66. the 59/66 is abotu 3 inches longer then the 59 bayo.

Rangerruck. Im assuming you were the one emailing me about the scope. I did e mail someone abotu the scope I was selling and i assume its you Ive been talking to.

So far all thats really left for sale is the AMD kit unless someone decides not to buy the scope and the mossberg stock then Ill let everyone know.

Thanx

Rob

Rob,

Ok...thought it was for a 59/66 when i bought it, think that was an assumption on my part...no big deal.

hope your feeling better.

RangerM9

Hello? Where's Rob?

Sorry guys ive been sick as a dog. Got some weird flu a few days ago ( probably SARS HaHa) and had to go to the doctor. I felt fine yesterday afternoon so i went to work today and I jsut got back.

Sorry for any emails or PMs I didnt respond to but I think I got to all of them.

RangerM9

the stock is from a SKS 59. I have a bayonet for the SKS. I have one from a 59 and one form a 59/66. the 59/66 is abotu 3 inches longer then the 59 bayo.

Rangerruck. Im assuming you were the one emailing me about the scope. I did e mail someone abotu the scope I was selling and i assume its you Ive been talking to.

So far all thats really left for sale is the AMD kit unless someone decides not to buy the scope and the mossberg stock then Ill let everyone know.

Thanx

Rob

just got the scope today, looks nice, anything i need to know about it as far as little tricks it likes?

I usually set it for 400 yards. We just went and shot out in the desert in the middle of nowhere so we had the room to go that far. ranges around here mabey got to 200 yards and that was all. I cant think of anything specific. Oh I think I found the scope cover. Ill mail that out to you. I didnt think I had it but I guess I did so ill ship it out next week

Cool?

Rob

just got the scope today, looks nice, anything i need to know about it as far as little tricks it likes?

I usually set it for 400 yards. We just went and shot out in the desert in the middle of nowhere so we had the room to go that far. ranges around here mabey got to 200 yards and that was all. I cant think of anything specific. Oh I think I found the scope cover. Ill mail that out to you. I didnt think I had it but I guess I did so ill ship it out next week

Cool?

Rob

most excellent. thanks.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.