http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1391072545&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=banana+slicer

Slicing bananas has always been one of those tasks that caused paralyzing fear. I would literally prefer a root canal over slicing one of these evil but delectable fruits. Each time I was faced with the necessity of cutting a banana into perfectly uniformed pieces my heart would begin to race, I'd break out in a cold sweat and begin to get the nervous farts. I sought help from professional therapists but no one could help me. I had resigned myself to a life void of bananas in my cereal. Then it happened. One night I was watching an infomercial and they demonstrated the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought they were playing some sort of sick joke. "Shame on them for getting our hopes up", I thought to myself. But it was TRUE. I immediately ordered a case of these little miracle workers.
My life has been transformed since I've discovered the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer. No longer do I panic and flatulate at the thought of butchering another banana. From now on people will no longer use the term, "Best thing since sliced bread", when referring to some new invention. They will be saying, "This is the best thing since the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer". Though I'm not sure ANYTHING could ever top that.