Wolv, how much did that set you back? The local gander mountain has them in 9mm and .40 SW for $689.99 The price is the only thing stopping my credit card from levitating out of my wallet.

$535 out the door. :P

Wolv, how much did that set you back? The local gander mountain has them in 9mm and .40 SW for $689.99 The price is the only thing stopping my credit card from levitating out of my wallet.

My jeleaousy is indescribeable. Lets us know how she shoots!

My jeleaousy is indescribeable. Lets us know how she shoots!

SaigaShooter,

Will do. And don't be jealous brother. It's just another gun and I won't be taking it with me when I leave for the long haul...... ;)

Wolvie

Wow Wolvie! You were a little more adventurous than I today! That's a wicked lookin' machine there. I just got some new ammo for the S-.410(100 rds of Barnaul #2 for $12.00), a couple of US 74 brakes, (1 22mm and 1 14mm), Bulgie TG for free, Thanks Scott (DPH) you rock man! A nice stiff tactical belt for my thigh holsters, (thanks Shaneman!), dummy pineapple grenade (to go with the yugo launcher from IndyArms!), 20 rds of .privi partizan. .303 Brittish non corrosive soft points, a couple of bronze bore brushes for the S-12 and S-20, bottle of good ol Hoppe's #9, bottle of US Mil spec rifle bore cleaner MIL-C-372B & Am2...blablabla July 1975...lol supposed to be good for cleaning out crap left behind by corrosive primers, a cool new dental pick for grabbing wayward shepard's crooks and springs, a sweet Assault Tech rifle case from the Arsenal Inc guys, ...dang is that all? Got all the parts I need to fix my buddy's freind's .380.

Oh yeah I saw a really cool set of AK handguards with rails and such that was a knockoff of the TDI set but only 69 bucks for the pair, very nice, I saw two fellow S-12.com members, Slag and Aegis Dei, saw many people that wanted to know what kind of crazy AK 20 guage shotgun that was on my shoulder and where could they get something like that?, which was way cool, met a few people who want to get together and work on Saigas, even at least one guy who remembered me from the last show and wanted to know again how to get to that cool internet site that is all about Saigas!, Overall great time, there were no Saigas in the building except mine again. Maybe next time.

:smoke::smoke:

I was at the one in Puyallup, Washington today looking for the new Springfield XD in 45 ACP, but didn't find one. My sciatica is flaring up and slowed my travels down a bit. I like the fact that SAmake a 45ACP in .45 ACP.

However I may opt for the XD 9 Compact. Saw one of those today for $525.00. Unfortunately [as it is every first gunshow FTER Christmas] my plastic money done melted almost completely away.

:blues::blues:

Yea, I didn't find much at the gun show. I was looking for a Rem870, a Moss500, or Moss590 for HD but I was disappointed in the selection. It seems like the prices for most modern guns are usually beatable with some good competitive shopping, and right now I don't have that big an eye towards the older military weapons.

I did learn that I'm not interested in a gun that I thought I really wanted, so the information was worth the $7 cover-not to mention looking at guns for 2 hours is more fun than seeing a movie which costs the same. I was looking into the Kahr PM9 or MK9, but they're TINY. Micro-conceal carry guns are convenient, but not when they're too small to fit in my hand, so I'm glad I finally got to handle one.

How's the Taurus Millenium? I handled it and I liked it pretty well, especially for the price. And what about Taurus revolvers; are they any good? I've been searching for a S&W .357 but they're all landing out of what I'm looking to spend at the moment.

I did see one S12 for $499, probably could've talked it down. Seemed a bit steep though, especially since it was sporter set-up with only one 5-round magazine. Maybe I'll have more luck at the next show, course right now my wallet nor my safe would appreciate many more guns: safe is getting full, wallet is getting empty.

Also, have y'all seen the new FN pistol coming out? It's NICE!!!

Edited by AegisDei
They were decked out, but expensive! I got my decked out gun already (S12), now I want a cheap gun. I think I've found a nice 20" mossberg 500 for $225. A bit more than I'd like to pay for a used gun, but it'll do.

There was a guy who had a table with about a dozen each of the following NEW 12 gauge shotties:

Mossy Maverick with 8 shot tube and buttstock $198

Mossy Maverick with 8 shot tube and handgrip $188

Mossy 590 with 8+1 tube and handgrip $210

Mossy 590 with 8+1 and buttstock $230

Those are great prices and even beat Dunhams. Since yesterday he moved about half of them when I stopped by his table today.

Wolvie

A 590 for $230?!? That's insane! I would hop on that almost as fast as I would the Olsen twins...

lol, thats why I come here!

Nice carbine Wolvie. Looks kinda like starship troopers meets terminator. I think the HighPoint carbine is trying very hard to look like your Beretta. Only the Beretta actually looks bad ass! Its a 9mm right? Man, thats gonna be an awesome shooter.....I would buy one if I had the dough.

• 2 weeks later...

A 590 for $230?!? That's insane! I would hop on that almost as fast as I would the Olsen twins...

lol, thats why I come here!

Nice carbine Wolvie. Looks kinda like starship troopers meets terminator. I think the HighPoint carbine is trying very hard to look like your Beretta. Only the Beretta actually looks bad ass! Its a 9mm right? Man, thats gonna be an awesome shooter.....I would buy one if I had the dough.

The High point looks nothing like the beretta lol. The High point is an ugly mother. Not near as cool looking as the storm. But mine shoots really well and at $139 I can't complain about price. They feel cheap and look ugly but they shoot good and seem to be pretty accurate. They also have a lifetime warranty I believe. For a fun little plinker (or home defense with the right ammo) they are great. :haha:

post-1262-1138972915_thumb.jpg