I recently converted my S12. I got the std. Warsaw length AK stock. I am thinking I might rather have the six position tactical stock , the type sold by Phoenix Technologies. My only concern is these stocks incorporate the recoil reduction feature. Isn't this likely to cause cycling problems, especially with the cheapo low brass shells?

Ive read reports of people having just those issues. Do you need the recoil reduction or do you just want an adjustable stock? If you Just want an adjustable sock id get something to just attach an ar15 stock. The adapter from rifle dynamics looks nice.

productimage-picture-ak-ar-stock-adapter

I really like the B5 stock package. I found it is USA made, I also asked if the stock is adjustable for length and if it reduced recoil. Waiting for answers to these 2 questions. I want  length adjustment but do not want recoil reduction for fear of it causing cycling problems.

Get the above adapter and a standard ar15 buffer tube and car stock and you'll get what your after

Excuse me for my ignorance, but where would I get the buffer tube and car stock? I know the adapter would come from Rifle Dynamics.

Your gun should work on gas power alone. If it needs to be shouldered firmly, it needs to be worked on. Period. 

If your gun works while holding it loosely off the shoulder, this stock will be no problem.

• Like 1

IF the gun is marginal, then YES it will cause ftf/fte.

Should your gun work from the hip? Yep

Again

I put a mako recoil reducing (pogo stick) my s20. And through the tuning process I test with and without it to see just how close I was getting.

• Like 1