I am still on the forum as a member and will answer any questions you may have.  All my parts are still carried through CSS and Greg will announce any new parts as they come out.

It is just the Saiga Industry is pretty much dead, I don't care to delve over into the Vepr as it doesn't lend itself to what I like to build.

Also, I am not cheap, but I don't see the sense in paying a man $100.00 a month for nothing.  I really never got any business from the forum to start with as a business member.

This forum is a DIY forum and I always felt that I better served the forum lending my knowledge rather than trying to get peoples business. 

I will mainly be building Long Range Precision Rifles and Competition Pistols Again.

Regards,

Jack Travers

JT Engineering

• Like 9
  • 8 months later...

Jack,

I have installed one of your magwells purchased from CSS.  I cannot insert mags as smoothly as it appears you do in the demonstration on youtube.  I still have rock them in.  it appears on the video that your mags slide right in as an AR mag would.  What have I not done so as to have the smooth insertion you do?

Did yours come with his page on fitment? Fitting each area in the order he lists will help with tuning them. -- And when I got mine years ago, he was pretty cool about addressing some of my questions on the topic by phone too.

Also, there is always a slight rock, just as the magazine comes home. Your motion is slightly back rather than 90* vertical. Say maybe 85*. If you push constantly in that direction, the magazine will rock itself as it seats.