Did they see any signs of anger at others for being able to hook up when he had no clue how to relate to others?

He was "away at school." I've seen lots of college students do crazy/stupid/illegal things that their parents had no clue about.

I was under the impression he was in and out of school several times but was not enrolled at the time of the killings.  Apparently he was living with others regardless as he killed those people first.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberal pussy punk,  raised by liberal pussy parents.   Doing what liberals do...blaming others for their own failures, and lashing out at innocent people Jim

Could all of this been prevented or stopped short by just ONE law abiding citizen LEGALLY carrying a concealed handgun... and having the training and courage to use it? Oh wait....Kommiefornika was a

They probably already wrote a new ban, and were waiting for an event to happen that would rally support.

Posted Images

I heard on the radio yesterday that he had Aspergers Syndrome.  Same shit as sandy hook.

If true it would explain the extreme social deficits.   It's a brain hard wiring issue.  But few with the problem go to the extreme of violence or murder.  Some with Asperger's are gifted in one way or another....almost genius but clueless when it comes to social cues and things.  He likely took his misery out on the blameless others.

Only two out of six.

I'm already sick of hearing Mr. Martinez anti-gun rants. Besides being completely misguided, I think it's disrespectful of the 3 guys who were stabbed to death. Where is the outrage that should be directed to the multiple doctors who were supposedly "treating" this nutcase?!

• Like 2

If you think this will be another push for CA bans only, you are mistaken! This shit has been too nationalized and Ass hats from all over are coming together again to push the feds.

I am seeing this on tons of non local news outlets and the idiots are going full retard again against the NRA and Obunghole to make stricter laws for all!

Like Ronin already said, what about the stabbed individuals...oh wait that doesn't fit an agenda!

• Like 1

Oh they'll make a lot of noise but there won't be any new laws passed.  National dims are scared shitless of this election.  So maybe a few dims from hard left districts will propose some things but it will be quickly put away.

The people are not in a mood for it at the moment and the dims are cowards to the core.  What are you hearing from piglosi and reid?  Crickets.

We're losing on the amnesty front big time, but on guns we are safe for now.

Course, after all the illegals are given the "right" to vote we're going to lose on everything.

• Like 1

Oh they'll make a lot of noise but there won't be any new laws passed.  National dims are scared shitless of this election.  So maybe a few dims from hard left districts will propose some things but it will be quickly put away.

The people are not in a mood for it at the moment and the dims are cowards to the core.  What are you hearing from piglosi and reid?  Crickets.

We're losing on the amnesty front big time, but on guns we are safe for now.

Course, after all the illegals are given the "right" to vote we're going to lose on everything.

I concur!  BOLO for a mass shooting in Dec, 2014 or Jan, 2015 at the latest.  I'm sure this regime is already interviewing actors for this.  This regime is not done with us.

1gun-control-2nd-ammendment-barak-obama-

Obama_Guns.jpg

obama-guns.png?w=300&h=248

Obama.jpg