Okay - So I am at the Savannah International Airport yesterday morning, waiting to board my flight, and decided to check out what's going on in the world on my netbook.  Free Wifi - no problem.  I try to come to this site and get a notice that says "BLOCKED!  Warning!  This site has been blocked for reference: GUN".

Huffington post?  No problem!

Citizens for a Gun Free America? Instant access.

Gun Control Inc.?  Whoomp!  You're there!

But Saiga-12.com? 

Now we're gonna control thought by limiting access to information deemed undesirable by the government?

(I know... nothing new here - *sigh*)

This country is going down the shitter FAST!  That one just amazed me. 

I suppose I should feel lucky that I wasn't approached by a TSA agent for even trying to come to this site.  Somehow, I think that's coming soon.

Macbeau sends...

• Like 3

It seems that too many people have forgotten that our freedom was won with guns. I guess liberals will next be rewriting our history books to reflect that we only used harsh language against our enemies in all our wars and conflicts.

• Like 1

I think the tunneling is the best method because you are using your own connection. Below is a *little* more involved because you need a dd-wrt compatible router but its not that bad. I’ve been doing it this way for years.

Last year I took several flights and I was always able to view this forum, it doesn't surprise me that they have now blocked it. I remember the thread I looked at while using the airport wifi, weird how you remember shit like that. Last year I had jury duty and was slightly nervous about viewing this site in the courthouse, but it worked fine. To think that reading about guns is a security threat is ridiculous.

When my mother was at Mass General their wifi wouldn't allow the site which made the long days of waiting for her to come out of her coma much longer. Was funny that Classic's site wasn't blocked so I got to buy an SKS and a Tok using their wifi, but couldn't read stuff on here

Edited by VR6Shooter

When my mother as at Mass General their wifi wouldn't allow the site which made the long days of waiting for her to come out of her coma much longer. Was funny that Classic's site wasn't blocked so I got to buy an SKS and a Tok using their wifi, but couldn't read stuff on here

When I was in the hospital some years ago I could not connect to this forum.