How odd,   she has a gold plated AR15

And YAK, does anything escape your attention???

You always seem to be on your toes

Subscribe to a couple of real-time news bots that coughs this stuff out.

Be safe,

That's hot. But why no stock on the ak?

Because its about image, not functionality. Did you also notice the handguard? I assume she does very little of the dirty work.
the handguard I could work with having no stock means you ain't hitting shit. But then again if it's a car and your point blank it may not matter much. Most pic ive seen of assassinations the victim is in a car

Because its about image, not functionality. Did you also notice the handguard? I assume she does very little of the dirty work.
the handguard I could work with having no stock means you ain't hitting shit. But then again if it's a car and your point blank it may not matter much. Most pic ive seen of assassinations the victim is in a car
I tell ya what, my Draco is very accurate at 100 yards. Without a stock it is gonna get hits on a human sized target within a reasonable range.

I tell ya what, my Draco is very accurate at 100 yards. Without a stock it is gonna get hits on a human sized target within a reasonable range.
yea but it's faster and better from the shoulder. The ak pistols are very capable weapons