lmao. What did he take the time to get out of the trunk? Was that his gear? dedicated indeed. I would have put that shit in drive and let it roll away haha. JK

It looked like it took him a minute to get the man out of the car. Definitely putting himself in harms way to try and get him out. Most every day people would stand around and watch.

I believe that was a different man getting shit out of his vehicle.

Yeah, I'm sure there were a bunch of bald guys, in shorts, wearing a shirt with the number 13 on their backhaha.gif

He probably beat the shit outta the guy off camera for fucking up his carhaha.gif

Cops doing good things is not news and it should be.

It couldnt have been a cop. Based on my understanding from some folks here he would be too busy taking bribes, staring down random people or grenading babies. The only way it would make sence is if, off camera, he went through the old man's wallet and took his money

• Like 1

Conversely if the man made his living selling aluminum siding would that change the courageousness of the action or enhance the trustworthiness of all such salesmen?

Seeing people's character differently because of the group they are associated is the basis for all collectivism. 

Something we should all struggle against however it is manifested. Difficult as it is, because sometimes the "reputation of the uniform" is well earned, other times not.

• Like 1