First of all, what the hell are you doing, reading that liberal rag of commie propaganda?

Second, age is no reason to remove rights for an individual.

No matter what age, if a group of peers of family determine that you are an invalid, your rights may then be limited, but not by much. At this point you would be administered to the family's care of a care facility, even a mental institution.

Please not that I say a group of peers, meaning a group of your friends and people you know. Not a court full of strangers and a man saying magic words and wearing a dress and or wig.

Family can also make that call if they are all competent.

Most men of character know when to give their kids and grandkids the keys and guns. Mine did. They were both past 80.

• Like 2

And that same liberal will demand that the idea be rammed down your throat, if they have to have you killed to do it.

Of course, he won't do it. The majority are arrant cowards who want " The Authorities" to enforce their ideology.

Communist are like Trolls on internet forums. They come up with the most outrageous shit to get a reaction. Once the desensitization happens, the small, death by a thousand cuts process begins. They pass something that seems much less potent and fucking retarded low information democrats and liberals buy it.

We want to dig a hole to china!

a: NO!

We want to dig a small hole for oil.

a: well, ok,,,, thats not so bad...

Fucking commies.

I won't ever be too old to own a gun for one reason

I plan on being buried with a few of mine.

Heaven, hell, or purgatory might have a few clays courses or some 3 gun matches

If it's Heaven I'll win,

if it's one of the other places my scores will still be about what they are now.