Thought about it and I realize I’ve taken a rather narrow view of the situation.

While I believe for the most part these people should be turned around and sent back home like a revolving door we should at least take some in.

The crap hole countries they’re coming from need to fix their own problems and not just point north and say go.

However in an effort to be a good neighbor we should take a few into our homes not just government holding cells. Yes I know it’s a huge humanitarian gesture on my part but I’m ready to do my part. I’d like to start with these 2 unless something better comes along. So this is how saints are made, one pillow fight at a time.

post-26137-0-07328100-1406303726.jpg

post-26137-0-49405700-1406303762_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

They’re coming anyway so why not be a lot more selective about who stays. While we need more people trained in engineering and medicine we’re not doing anything to help that situation so might as well at least enjoy the view.

As I drove to work today there was an interview on with some foreign ambassador who’s complaint wasn’t about the treatment or deportation of their countries border crossers. They weren’t happy with the part where of Barry’s 3.7 billion that only 300 mill was to be sent back to the home countries to help them fix their problems at home. They want more money and we still keep the immigrants. So if we’re keeping some of them lets just keep the picks of the litter.

I'd support a 7.2 billion plan to support homeless American veterans (hell give them jobs finding and deporting the illegal immigrants) and tell the all the foreigners to go the hell home with out our money, but that's not in Barry's agenda.

post-26137-0-72917700-1406306454.jpg

I'm with ya on this Doc.

We could offer young women like that internships.

In exchange for room & board, they can learn valuable skills keeping house, yard work, and ehh..... bedroom skills.

Then we ship them back home to make use of their skills and we get a new one.

It's a compromise I'd be willing to make with the libs.

• Like 1

Gee Doc, as inviting as it may seem, the medicals to make sure they aren't distantly related to the Thai boy/girls of SE Asia might add to the confusion. Just worried about my sister-in-law's uncle's son's wife's best friend's next door neighbor's boss' nephew's ...