Are you just becoming concerned about these occurrences because the media is so much involved in the leftist's agenda?

These have been happening forever, but are being aired more and more because they want people afraid.

Without body cams we'll never know what happened.  Unless maybe a cruiser was parked so that the shooting was caught on the dash cam.

But I can make a fairly easy prediction that the shooting will be ruled justified. 

Are you just becoming concerned about these occurrences because the media is so much involved in the leftist's agenda?

These have been happening forever, but are being aired more and more because they want people afraid.

These stories are getting so numerous, theres surly an agenda.  But each party could use these incidents to paint the other sides policies evil.  Democrats blaming republicans for 'out of control policing', sounds absurd since they use the same justice system structure, same laws, and same force to impose those laws.  Im not sure what their angle is...  

I realize this has happened since the beginning of time, all the time.  But how is making people afraid of the police helping their cause?

just  look at the communities that have total hatred for police.

not the folks you would want as neighbors, and who do they vote for.

It does fit a left wing media bias

In cases like this, people lie, I dont know why, but its esay to blame police for the bad deeds of the supposed victim

In cases like this, people lie, I dont know why, but its esay to blame police for the bad deeds of the supposed victim

And the people who lie never includes the police?

Cops are people too.  People lie.  You said so yourself.  So the word of a cop should not carry more weight than a non-cop.

Blind support for everyone wearing a badge is a big part of the problem.

The fact that cops are almost never prosecuted when they shoot unarmed people makes distrust of police very rational.

• Like 1

The police can lie as well. 

we wear cameras, very tiny ones

People rarely notice them

In all the times we were accused of wrong doing.

the camera told a very different story, and you should see a lier backtrack when he sees the film of what REALLY happened

ALL departments should be required to use them

• Like 3

These stories are getting so numerous, theres surly an agenda.  But each party could use these incidents to paint the other sides policies evil.  Democrats blaming republicans for 'out of control policing', sounds absurd since they use the same justice system structure, same laws, and same force to impose those laws.  Im not sure what their angle is...  

I realize this has happened since the beginning of time, all the time.  But how is making people afraid of the police helping their cause?

Fear. Agendas work best when EVERYONE is in fear. The best way to breed fear is media.

• Like 1

I think a PO should be required to tell a person that he is being filmed. In a emergency situation, not, of course.

but an everyday stop, we as citizens should have a right to know our privacy is being infringed.

If you are in PUBLIC you have NO expectation of privacy period.

I don't like the sound of that.

What if I am in a Public restroom…… no more privacy there either…...

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

You just need to understand what it means

If a thing or person is in plain view, there is no expectation of privacy.

just use common sense, if a thing is out in the open you cant expect it to be private.

If a thing is in your pocket...you have an expectation of privacy in regard to that thing.
if you are at home in your house you have expectation of privacy.

unless yur nekid in the front winderbig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

• Like 1

What about if I'm driving a " motor Home"…….correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a LEO need a search warrant to enter my "motor Home"

Are my privacies relinquished there as well.

I dont know about your state laws

But here your car or motorhome is the same as your home.

It would require a warrant to search it.

and with out pretty good probable  cause, no judge would issue one.

If I were to see a bong on your dash and smell dope on your breath during a stop....I could hold your vehicle and attempt to get a warrant.

If judge says yes...I could search. but the warrant would only relate to what I used as probable cause.

If I find your stach of stolen womens underwear...It would require a new warrant

Here is another thing I've always wondered. If I am ridding my motorcycle and get stopped, as long as I remain seated on my bike is it unlawful for the

LEO to search me?? If I'm still seated on my bike wouldn't that be the same as being in my car. and would a warrant be need to search my bike as well..

The police can lie as well. 

we wear cameras, very tiny ones

People rarely notice them

In all the times we were accused of wrong doing.

the camera told a very different story, and you should see a lier backtrack when he sees the film of what REALLY happened

ALL departments should be required to use them

I gotta wonder why every department wouldn't require cameras.