Brady Bitch Suing Lucky Gunner for Selling Ammo

• 9 months later...

haha.gif

Judge Tosses Suit from Brady Center, Orders Them to Pay Ammo Company’s Court Costs.

In your face you cunts.  FUCK YOU!  Now pay Lucky Gunner and Sportsman's Guide and shut the fuck up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/23/judge-tosses-suit-from-aurora-theater-victims-family-orders-them-to-pay-ammo-companys-court-costs/

The actual amount that the ammunition and firearm-related stores will need to be recompensed has not yet been announced, but “court documents filed April 10… [show] Lucky Gunner and Sportsman Guide paid roughly $224,600″ in a combined figure to defend themselves against the suit. This figure does not include the expenses of the other defendants.
Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

Glad to hear it. At least somebody still had a bit of actual common sense.

Just wondering though. Since this posted I commented that while I had never bought ammo from lucky gunner ( no particular reason. Sam at sg is just too good) I would start now. I have made a few small purchases from them since.

The antis need to realize. Target a gun business for no good reason. We should triple that businesses profits/ sales. Show them who we support with our dollars.

Has anyone else bought more from lucky gunner just to say fuck you?

• Like 3

There is no penalty for filing a thousand bogus suits. 

There are specific penalties for filing suits without merit, and additional ones for suits specifically intended for harassment. Lawyers who do that get fined and disbarred. 

• Like 2