Obama's Children Trash New York Deli

Not sure if they understand the consequences of racial attacks upon the Jewish people.

Do they know what happened to the Nazi?

The news on this case was very interesting. They were all adults and the article was written in a way to not indicate what group of people did this. If it were a bunch of tweaker skinhead scum, they would most certainly have written what tribe they were from and would not have blurred out the images to show their face.

Racial attacks upon any race pisses me off. Go after an individual you don't like... That's fine. Judging a man on their religion or race is just plain ignorant.

Perhaps the new administration will prosecute criminals under their hate laws equally and not ignore the facts.

• Like 3

Meh...  This looks like nothing more than kids out raising hell.  Nobody hurt.  I doubt there was any damage.  Is it right?  Of course not.  Is it a big deal?  Not at this point.  I'm surprised that this made any kind of news.

Meh...  This looks like nothing more than kids out raising hell.  Nobody hurt.  I doubt there was any damage.  Is it right?  Of course not.  Is it a big deal?  Not at this point.  I'm surprised that this made any kind of news.

It makes the headlines when kids are out raising hell and start to pop off on the same shit that the Hitler youth spewed.

It's concerning when you have a supremacist group pop up, no matter what their agenda. This is acting upon an agenda.