Putin Spanks Obama in New Russian Propaganda Art Gallery

Putin's a SCARY fucker, that's just as sure as Obama being a narissistic crybaby pussy! Kiss Putin's ass good, you pathetic excuse for a CIC!

Hell,  Blowjob Bill had more chutzpah than DingleBarry.

Edited by patriot

Looking at the big poster or painting or whatever of him spanking our President both makes me really pissed ... and I am sorry to have to say this ... makes me want to laugh out loud also. Very accurate indeed. Sorry. HB of CJ (old coot)

It is very sad for me to recognize that something that normally would have really pissed me off instead just makes me want to laugh at the accuracy of it all. That in itself indicates how far the train has come off the tracks. Shit. sad.pngsad.png

• Like 3

Looking at the big poster or painting or whatever of him spanking our President both makes me really pissed ... and I am sorry to have to say this ... makes me want to laugh out loud also. Very accurate indeed. Sorry. HB of CJ (old coot)It is very sad for me to recognize that something that normally would have really pissed me off instead just makes me want to laugh at the accuracy of it all. That in itself indicates how far the train has come off the tracks. Shit. :(:(

^^ Lots of that going around ^^

• Like 1