Any lawyers here? Obamacare legal question.

Hello Everyone:

I am wondering about something, but I have no legal education.

I remember true stories of cancer patients dying because Obamacare suddenly caused them to lose their ability to pay for cancer treatments (usually chemotherapy) because they lost their insurance. They had everything lined up and suddenly the rug was pulled from underneath them when all this Obamacare stuff began.

Since the Gruber videos seem to confirm that Obamacare is a fraud and has been one of the biggest scams put upon the American people, are folks like him and Obama now in some way culpable for these peoples' deaths?

I don't doubt there are going to be political consequences, but I also wonder if somehow there can be serious legal charges brought against them.

It's an idea.

I am no lawyer, but I play one on the internet, my advice to you: don't get sick.

on a serious note, are you fuckin' kidding? charging a politician(s)  with culpability for a law is like writing out speeding tickets at the indy 500. hint;  it ain't never going to happen

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 5
  • 8 months later...

If some serious charges can be proved against the fraud physician, he will definitely be awarded with sever penalties. A wrongful termination lawyer can also provide help in case of an unlawful termination for an employee.

Wow. There is definitely a legal services spambot. I wonder if we can make a spambot which will file bar complaints against the fine lawyers at employmentalwfirmca .com ? I bet Makc has standing with the bar to make them regret wasting his site's resources.

I am no lawyer, but I play one on the internet, my advice to you: don't get sick.

on a serious note, are you fuckin' kidding? charging a politician(s)  with culpability for a law is like writing out speeding tickets at the indy 500. hint;  it ain't never going to happen

There is no standing to sue a politician on the quality of their legislation. Ultimately the culpability gets passed on to those actually responsible -- the people who vote for them.