So apparently there are S12 kits trikle to market, looks like demils of unfired carabines. There is a build thread on another forum, not sure if cool to post the link (http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/270040-DIY-Saiga-12-takedown-from-kit-build-%28first-US-made!-prima-noctus-Sayegus%29)

saiga12_003.jpg

Instead of "converting", shotgun is done "right" from 80%

saiga12_021.jpg

Cool point is that S12 trunnion is a good candidate for a takedown shotgun. Very similar to AK type1 trunnion. No rivets touch barrel.

saiga12_023.jpg

• Like 2

Boris, are you selling here...??? I see you have Boris.Build in your pics..??? Website doesn't work and you want ppl to PM you...?

No, I am not selling anything.

Boris.build is where I host pictures and keep tabs on my builds. It works as fine as the original link to my build of Saiga12 on another forum. I figure that Saiga12 forum is the right forum to share pictures of ... saiga 12 build, no?

I don't want "ppl" PM me. "ppl" can spend 15 min to figure out coordinates of the guy who sells them or just ask me where I bought my kits.

Search on completed transactions on GB for "SAIGA 12 Full GUN PARTS KIT" (http://www.gunbroker.com/All/Completed%2FBCI.aspx?Keywords=+SAIGA+12+Full+PARTS+KIT+&Timeframe=1), these kits apparently been out for a while. I got mine a week ago. You can contact the guy on GB or I can send his email in PM. I don't want to post his email in a public forum without his permission.

Boris, are you selling here...??? I see you have Boris.Build in your pics..??? Website doesn't work and you want ppl to PM you...?

No, I am not selling anything.

Boris.build is where I host pictures and keep tabs on my builds. It works as fine as the original link to my build of Saiga12 on another forum. I figure that Saiga12 forum is the right forum to share pictures of ... saiga 12 build, no?

I don't want "ppl" PM me. "ppl" can spend 15 min to figure out coordinates of the guy who sells them or just ask me where I bought my kits.

Cool, was over thinking your post, my bad...

Yep, I guess every firearm enthusiast enjoys looking at firearms on the net, I do.

Good deal...