Christians = Hypocrites…especially American Christians.

Onward to FREE THINKING my brothers.Free yourselves from this state of hypocrisy and Fideism.

Were you raised up in the greatest homosexual child sex slave ring ever conceived?

very intelligent response.  bravo

It's interesting to me that the "superior intellectual minded" argue like an angry liberal woman.

at least you acknowledge our "superior intellectual minds"……now we are getting somewhere.

You have taken the first step upon your way to FREE THINKING.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Everybody:   I want to submit something I propose is real, but very subtle. Very subtle. Yet it's part of the big picture.    We've all heard how good can come from evil, but I have also seen

I think SM will stand with me in saying, the promises of doom or salvation via someone elses saviour is neither helpful or scary.  We think its silly at best, and really annoying at worst.  At times o

Freedom OF religion, can only exist when there is freedom FROM religion.   Believe whatever you want, within the bounds of NOT forcing any of your BULLSHIT on me, and I will not force my BULLSHIT on

Posted Images

Hate is not in my vocabulary, that is a word you hypocritical Christians are so fond of.

Nice try to put words in my mouth, but you will have to do better than that.

I will continue to work with you on your progress but I feel you are too old and of oppressed mind to 

be educated any further. but I won't give up on you. Your continuous out lashes against me only shows

that you are confused and scared, but that is the starting point on your way to Free Thinking.

Thank you for the compliment. But this is about free thinking. And to be scientific you must research ALL possiblities. Sorry for profiling but most" Athiest" have emotionally decided to "factually prove" and by definition are NOT scientific. To anyone with honest questions, I would love to give my views and options. Not to prove or convince, but to offer knowledge for those thirsting for it. To share and learn together. FACT is anyone who says the bible is outdated has truley never read it. It pegs human nature, money, power, women, all of it. God aside, it's a fantastic book of advice. I challenge to hear (1) event, concept, idea, instruction that is false in the bible. Seriously, I do want to hear it. I am not wound up at all. I am joking around with the guys. And these kinds of discussions help people to understand what the feel and believe and decide for themselves. Religion like government must remain small! For one simple reason. People are slime. Both contain power and if you allow too much power to be collected up into one office or one position it WILL always attact narcissistic psychopaths, that seek to deceive, manipulate, control and exploit. FACT. My beliefs help me to understand that these are the very characteristic specifically described in ......the DEVIL ooooooooh. When you find the truth of any system, it becomes simpler and simpler. Like math, or engineering, or people. When you understand who this "devil" is and his character it is easily to identify and predict. And prediction shows true understanding. He seems to devour and destroy. No compassion for the weak or the innocent. Read all about him and you will see that Muslims are from the devils seed. Read about Abraham. Here's a quick story. Abraham wanted a son more than life itself. An able came to him and said his wife Sarah would bear a child. He told his wife, she laughed. Said he was crazy because she was waaaaaaay past child bearing. Years passed she saw how it wore on her husband. So she decided to let Abraham bang a hot sexy fertile maiden.( out of wedlock) she bore him a son. The Years passed and Sarah became pregnant. 100 and some years old. God gave him the son he promised. God told him from the beginning that not only would he give him a son but he would also be the father of all generations and populate the world. So once the legit kid arrived GOD said look.... I said I would give you a son and I did! I said your children would fill the world and they will. But since you didn't trust I will also prosper you other son, and he will also fill the world, more so even. Buttttttt because to had little faith your legit son Isaac and your bastard child Ishmael will FOREVEr die at each other's hand. Ishmael is the father of the Muslim nation, look it up' they fight and they don't know why, but they are cursed for all times. The Muslims "hate" because they know they are the illegitimate bastards who have no inheritance rights!!! Useless bible explains it all. Btw that's in genisis ~7000 year old book. But still ahead of curent events. This answers the op question of why they fight. Why they hate, why the anger, why the resentment and contempt. But Darwin had that figured out too lol.

If you so called science worshiping minds want to we can delve into anatomy, pshyology, biology, trigonometry, electrical theory, modules of elasticity of spring steel. The law of entropy, physics, astronomy, astrology. Yep I have studied all those, and the bible, and the shit sandwich called life and the more you know the more things come together seamlessly. My world view doesn't have conflicts, exceptions. You a non-theology. In one little small compartment. But when exposed to all of the studies it falls apart. You say Darwin proved the bible wrong. Curious don't you think that only in the hundred years or so have we made the deepest discoveries and yet the book of genisis again ALWAYs had it right against much scientific scrutiny until modern science now agrees. Light first. Water second.land third. Atmosphere 4th. Sea creatures then land creatures then flying creatures. The humans. Huh exactly correct 7000 years ago. And this is WELL documented so augue with it. It says a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like a day to god. What ever. But the point of the seventh day is to be an example to not get too wrapped up in our work. Spend time with family stay ballanced. He didn't need a break. Lol then religion say that's the holy day! You will go to hell if you work on this day. Read the bible. The churchy church yelled at Jesus for healing on the saboth. "How dare you sinner!" See the hypocracy Shotgun Messiah. You are correct, the only thing you don't realize is your more on Jesus side that you are against him. He hated the same things you hate. Lol the irony. Jesus was a badass. Quick whited, didn't take no shit, defied false authorites and made em look like idiots! You should find out about the people your persecuting. There was another guy just like you in the bible, but I'll spare you that story lol.

You just turned into an argumentative liberal woman……021.gif  Glad to have you on board.

The "devil" was not present in religious texts until the nomadic monotheists ran into polytheists and borrowed the idea.

Many people believe that without religion, the planet would descend into immoral chaos. The reality is that the majority of heinous crimes committed against people on this planet across all of recorded history had their roots on religious beliefs, but the ability to distinguish right from wrong does not require any religious beliefs. In addition, animals who are incapable of understanding our human concept of religion show clear evidence of instinctual understanding of moral behavior and distinguishing between right and wrong. Often entire verses, stories, and anecdotes of the Bible were falsified for the sake of making a point. Even the concept of the "holy trinity" is a fabrication created not by any god, but for political reasons by a zealot named Theophilus of of Antioch in 412 AD. 

In the science of Free Thinkers, there is no God so there is no need for a Lucifer. This in itself frees

up a tremendous amount of otherwise oppressed brain space. Which in turn expands the thought process

for the individual to come to basic reasoning and understanding of who they are and how they exist in

relation to space and time. The free thinker does not need comforting from false surmises to explain

the beginning nor the end but relishes in the time that is the here and now.

Join me on the road to true enlightenment and free yourself from centuries old oppressive religion that

is leading you to a very destructive and though damming way of life.

most" Athiest" have emotionally decided to "factually prove" and by definition are NOT scientific

something can either exist or not exist. If something exists, it can be scientifically quantified (measured and evaluated relative to its mass, energy, location, capabilities, and other qualities). For example, scientists have quantified millions of items ranging from from dark holes in outer space to tiny atomic particles (such as the recently discovered Higgs Boson). If something cannot be scientifically quantified, it does not exist (in the real universe).

• Spiritual entities such as gods, devils, heavens, hells, angels, the tooth fairy, etc. have never been and cannot be scientifically quantified. Therefore these spiritual items are not proven to exist (except in the minds of religious individuals). This argument can obviously be turned around and be stated, "well, how can you explain the other 96% of the universe, that we don't see by modern technology?" Well, that might seem a good question, except one can extrapolate and extend the known information about constellations and galaxies to imply that the rest are consistent, but the concept of god is not that material being of "revelation, writings and teachings, faith and belief".

Ha, good one. I haven't even got started.

You have to remember Jim, I'm not a Christian so I don't give up or should I say give in.

The difference between science and religion is that the former is always willing to reconsider any of its theories, laws and rules. The catch is that the longer a theory is supported by evidence, the stronger the evidence must be to disprove it. Ask any religious person whether s/he would accept any evidence disproving the existence of his/her god(s) and the answer will always be "No." That is why religion can never be classified as "science" regardless of what name you give to it, and intelligent design implies an intelligent designer, not science.

So what you claim is we, humans, bring about the creation of matter and energy by discovering it.

Since that is exactly what that very near sighted attempt at logic so pitifully claims.

Madam Curie, creator of radium...?

Let’s take the Christian God’s greatest act, creating the world and all who live on it (indirectly). The start of all this, on God’s own words: “For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day”. Using genealogy, we can roughly estimate the age of the earth, as stated by the Bible, to be 6500 years. The very top estimate would be close to 10,000 years, but that’s a stretch. Science has proven that the earth is closer to 4.5 billion years old. Radiometric dating has shown us this, and has remained consistent with lunar and terrestrial samples. In other words, we haven’t just tested this once in one situation, it’s been extensively tested. This isn’t a guess, or a hunch, there’s a substantial amount of evidence to back this up.

And that’s the geological age of the earth. What about the creatures on the earth? We, as human beings, were created 6500 years ago, according to the Bible, starting with Adam and then Eve. The oldest discovered human fossil is approximately 1,300,000 (1.3 million) years old. That would have meant that humans lived on earth before God created either humans or the earth. In fact, depending on how much evidence you consider to be acceptable, and how you define us as a species, you could place humans at between 1.8 million and 130,000 years old. No one could sensibly claim that humans are less than 130,000 years old. There is simply too much evidence available for our inspection. Either way, much older than the Bible’s claims.

at several points the bible tells you time as we perceive it is irrelevant 

And the fossils are hardly human

Well isn't that convenient. Kind of covered their ass didn't they.

Let’s take another example. God decided that the earth needed cleansing, so he instructed Noah to gather up two of every species to save. Everything other than Noah, his family (or part of his family) and the animals he chose to save would be killed. There are around 10 million known species of animals on our planet. Male and female, that would be 20 million animals Noah saved. I’ve never seen a boat that big, even with modern engineering techniques. Noah also would have had to travel to different parts of the earth to collect the various animals. You rarely see a penguin and a scorpion living in the same location (zoos don’t count). He then, after the waters had receded, would have had to return them to their original locations. You also have to question to environment on board Noah’s Ark, an environment that could sustain animals that require intense heat and animals that require intense cold, as well as Noah and his family that required a more moderate climate. Impossible.

Just so we’re clear, I’m establishing that that the Bible is inaccurate. Not just inaccurate, but massively inaccurate. There are more examples of course, some which make it clear that the author of the Bible thinks the world is flat, some which make it clear that the author thought the world did not move and then there are more considered examples, such as the value of Pi being unknown at the time (surely God would have known it!?!).

Trying to add a touch of your justification to this is humorous to say the least. let’s break it down. We know the Bible is inaccurate, in fact the Bible is contradictory within its own pages. The Bible is the only place that defines God, and God is defined as being infallible. The Bible is also stated as being of God’s word (albeit written by man, see below). Seeing as we know the only source that defines the Christian God is inaccurate, and at least part of the definition is inaccurate (infallible), we can not trust the remainder of the definition. Therefore the definition of God is in invalid and God does not exist.

There will come arguments from Christians that while God is infallible, and the Bible is the true word of God, the Bible was in fact written by man, who is fallible. This does not hold up when you examine the scale and volume of inaccuracies held within the Bible. I can understand man rounding down the value of Pi, for example, but to get the entire creation story wrong is a bit of a stretch. Likewise, given that God is all powerful, he surely would not have left an obviously inaccurate account of his greatest work go to press, or was that just another sign of his fallibility?

I think I’ve made a stronger argument, based on Christian beliefs, for the non existence of God than there ever has been for the existence of such a deity.

Explain the process of matter was created, random creation of life, and finally cognition. These three are not simply evolutionary steps. The known universe follows the LAW of entropy. Choas is the natural state. The Big Bang THEORY defies know science. It's a really stupid guess at best. Why must it be pushed like it absolute truth? That's how all lies are maintained. Question Big Bang and your a murderous crusader! How about it's a crapy, unsupported theory.

All of which proves only your ignorance.

People with vastly superior intellect than you have worked for centuries to disprove the existence of GOD.

They FAILED

so have you.

Im done communication with you is wasted time and wasted effort.

Please note in no way am I trying to convert you, only responding to your dribble.

I admit you are really good at provoking people,  and I react  poorly when provoked

Once you get past me as a threat, you can start your road to recovery.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Free your mind Jim..you can do it.

For the record, I am not trying to convert anyone as well because there is nothing to convert to, it is a totally Free Way of Thinking.