Am I tripping or is this a hell of a deal considering....

This looks like a hell of a good deal with all the factory mags, the work done by tromix. Or at least it says it was and the shotgun.

What do you think? Just won a Baikal .22 auto loading Jetson rifle for my son.

Anyway, not really looking for another s12 but this thing is tempting with all the mags! And, it would be an intro to my first Tromix....

Hair by Tromix got me into this mess.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=461229691

I'm not sure. The pics aren't great, but I've never seen someone try to sell a Tromix without posting at least a pic or two of his stamp on the side. Also, while it may be the resolution, the paint job in the pic of the dust cover doesn't look like Tony's.

I know on tromixs website they have a section about how to spot a fake, specifically about how he welds on a rod in the PG. I'd maybe check that out.

All in all not a bad deal especially with the mags but to honest at that price I agree with deadeye. Dont know current pricing but aren't brand new veprs going for about 1100? Then you get a brand new gun with more stuff and you know it works

I noticed the auction was closed. Did you "pull the trigger" so to speak Stryker?

nope, i think somebody else noticed all the izhmash mags and sent it!

I'm not sure. The pics aren't great, but I've never seen someone try to sell a Tromix without posting at least a pic or two of his stamp on the side. Also, while it may be the resolution, the paint job in the pic of the dust cover doesn't look like Tony's.

I know on tromixs website they have a section about how to spot a fake, specifically about how he welds on a rod in the PG. I'd maybe check that out.

All in all not a bad deal especially with the mags but to honest at that price I agree with deadeye. Dont know current pricing but aren't brand new veprs going for about 1100? Then you get a brand new gun with more stuff and you know it works

It was my understanding that Tromix only put their name on the receivers at first if it was an SBR or SBS. The regular conversions did not. Later on as he became the best, regular joes requested he put his name on it and all of them get the stamp of approval now. This looks like something He would have done years ago with the neat way it was set up. Tromix also issued a piece of paper that can easily be lost that confirms his work to the serial number.

I noticed the auction was closed. Did you "pull the trigger" so to speak Stryker?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=463541759

I thought he might have caught on to the value of his magazines since he sells a lot of parts on his store there. But, sure as rain, it turned up again! Almost want to contact him just for the magazines but my daughter is sitting next to me and we're setting up a Baikal .22 rifle for her at the moment. My toys get put on hold! :(

That thing looks like a safe queen too!

• Like 1

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=463541759

I thought he might have caught on to the value of his magazines since he sells a lot of parts on his store there. But, sure as rain, it turned up again! Almost want to contact him just for the magazines but my daughter is sitting next to me and we're setting up a Baikal .22 rifle for her at the moment. My toys get put on hold! :(That thing looks like a safe queen too!

Something tells me you are not lacking in the toy department, and it's great that your daughter is getting a few of her own.

Just checked. Atlantic has vepr 12s on sale for 939. I know you were looking at a Tromix 12 but to me this seems like a good option as well.

Good luck with your daughter- gla to see you two can share a hobby. I bought a s&w m&p 15-22 in pink camp for my daughter. She's not ready for it yet though. I'm picking up a nice air rifle it my lgs later this month so she can practice in the backyard.