And I'm sure Jibo will have a secret hidden prime directive known only to the company.  

It'd be nice if that gizmo could pull the lever on the reloading press.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Dave.  There is no need for a human to posses more ammunition than a standard 5 round capacity magazine can hold.  Your paranoia is concerning to me.  Would you like to talk to a therapist?"

• Like 4

And I'm sure Jibo will have a secret hidden prime directive known only to the company.  

"I'm afraid I can't do that Dave.  There is no need for a human to posses more ammunition than a standard 5 round capacity magazine can hold.  Your paranoia is concerning to me.  Would you like to talk to a therapist?"

At that point it becomes a target. :)

• Like 1

*crack*

Daisy Daaissy givvve mmmmmeeeee yyyyoooouuuurrrrrrrr annnnnssssswweeeeerrrrrrrr doooooooooooooo.

I actually dont have a problem with this, all security matters excepting of course.

Just another robot, a tool to use.

And this coming from a guy that wont use an Android or Iphone.

No big deal building one to operate a reloading press, pretty simple really. Trusting the results... err ummm... yeah that could happen.

edit spelling

Edited by Rhodes1968

Were I generation later it would have been robotics I got into over aircraft/astronomy. 

But they are great fun. Built a couple of "robotic" type controlled telescopes that turned out well but god that was 30 years ago when you could order all sorts of quality surplus stuff from various sources. That kind of stuff still around?

Is my nerd showing?

"Dave, you are using your sig brace in a manner that redesigns it and strays from it's intended design.  I'm sorry to inform you that I contacted the authorities and provided them with photographic evidence 10 minutes ago."

• Like 3