So I've been in Hawaii for the past 4 days for a "corporate meeting." Everything is paid for and I'm up in a classy hotel in Waikiki. Totally something I'm not used to.

But more than that, I've never seen so much hot ass in my life. I'm a faithful married man, but if I was single I would be killing it here. I've met several girls in the past few days and literally had to walk away from it. Just... wtf.

Even going hiking up to some waterfalls, it's like hot women were literally falling out of trees as I walked up the trail, smiling at me and giving me that look.

I have to get out of this place... Fortunately I do, tomorrow.

P.S. the meeting got delayed and I spent the entire first day touring all of the Pearl Harbor sites.. I went on the Mo and got to see some closed off areas when I talked to some of the volunteers in the ships' CIC about what I do for work. Awesome time, and a very somber experience getting to see the Arizona hulk.. Oil still seeping up, and standing over the site it smells like bunker fuel.

Carry on.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2

I spent a week and a half there last May.  Let me know if you get bored and need some cool things to go see.  Go hike the aiea loop trail.  There's a wrecked ww2 bomber on the hillside.  I found it down in the valley and hiked down to it.   Koko Crater is also a very challenging hike that feels almost straight up an old rail road track and ends up at an abandoned radar station that you can find your way inside if you look around and feel adventurous.  There's also a public shooting range at the base of it.  We all like that.    Also, run up to the North shore in Haleiwa.  They have a collection of food trucks that serve Shrimp plates.   Gotta try it.

I spent a week and a half there last May.  Let me know if you get bored and need some cool things to go see.  Go hike the aiea loop trail.  There's a wrecked ww2 bomber on the hillside.  I found it down in the valley and hiked down to it.   Koko Crater is also a very challenging hike that feels almost straight up an old rail road track and ends up at an abandoned radar station that you can find your way inside if you look around and feel adventurous.  There's also a public shooting range at the base of it.  We all like that.    Also, run up to the North shore in Haleiwa.  They have a collection of food trucks that serve Shrimp plates.   Gotta try it.

I wish I knew that stuff before I started. Have to fly out tonight, not sure if I'll have time to see any of that before hand. Maybe this afternoon before returning the car.

And no I was not taking pics of women's asses.

h6NcT5j.jpg

XhHhXUs.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe a nice place to visit but you don't want to live there.

You like guns, forget them there, it's also expensive as shit and it's a total Libtard Mecca.

Kinda what I figured.

Hawaii was nice. I did a two week cruise a couple years ago. I'm glad I saw it. Like you said mancat, the arizona memorial is, incredible. Sadly, MO was not open when I was there. Did see her though. Very memorable.

On the ass. I found natives kinda ugly. I found the rest pretty damn good looking. Guess that's what's you get for living in a sun kissed paradise.

All in all, I liked it ( especially the rainbow eucalyptus trees ) but to be honest for the price I'd rather cruise the Caribbean twice. My wife wants to go for our 15th ( in 8 years) I told her if you want sure, but I'd rather cruise the carribbean in style. I'm leaving that up to her

I'm usually not into asian chicks, but the local asian girls actually eat and have meat on their bones. "chubby" asian girls are acceptable..

Tuna, I just got done doing the Aeia loop trail. I did NOT find the B24 tail, despite looking up pictures of it to see what I was looking for.

There was a guy doing the trail on a knobby tired unicycle. Wtf.

I also did the Koko Head climb this morning. That was a bitch of a hike, but the views from up top were great. I noticed that the winch motor and relay/solenoid rack were all still there at the top of the tracks inside one of the block houses.

The range below was wild busy. It made me feel better to hear nonstop gunfire. But you could hear the ten round mag limit in effect.

Thanks for the tips.

Edited by mancat