it's not over, but it's going to take a fight, and calling our representatives and getting them to fight it.

I agree, and looking over a few other forums this morning I wasn't able to find much at all about H.R. 1365 Ammunition and Firearms Protection Act. This needs to be shouted from the mountain tops!

Thought about making a new thread but I guess I'll just add this here.  The enemy will say anything, do anything, to make people afraid of guns.

And comments are disabled as they always are in the leftist propaganda videos.

And imagine if someone in that McDonald's had been carrying.

Imagine if just one teacher at sandy hook had been armed?

How many lives would have been saved?

Strange those questions weren't raised.

Oh wait, because they wouldn't like the answer. Like why so many shootings take place in gun free zones. Also, I don't know anything about New York law, but aren't a number of those guns illegal there in their shown configuration?

• Like 1

Also, I don't know anything about New York law, but aren't a number of those guns illegal there in their shown configuration?

As we learned with David Gregory, if it helps push the agenda that those in charge want to have pushed, the laws don't apply

• Like 1

Thought about making a new thread but I guess I'll just add this here.  The enemy will say anything, do anything, to make people afraid of guns.

And comments are disabled as they always are in the leftist propaganda videos.

Disgusting propaganda video indeed.

They would not have put me in the video..... I would have been working them on price since

it's clear those firearms will not sell well with their history. Very doubtful those were the actual crime guns.

I would have suggested clipping those silly "history" tags off and the guns will sell better.

The people who were so "moved" when they exited that sham of a gun store should go back and study the

millions of people in Europe who were herded into box cars and then murdered. Ask them if they may have

fared better had their guns not been taken and they were able to defend themselves.

Show them some of the hundreds of successful self-defense stories that make the press every year (among

the hundreds of thousands that don't make the press).

Just read another one today about a guy fishing who defended a pregnant woman with his CCW against two

homeless guys attacking her.

How come the guy in this gun shop doesn't tell any of those stories?

The depth of the lies and misinformation coming from the left is astounding.

• Like 2

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150320/m855-plot-thickens-congressman-proposes-center-fire-ammo-ban

U.S. Rep. Steve Israel (D-N.Y.) announced that he intends to introduce legislation to "extend the definition of armor-piercing ammunition to include all bullets that can pierce body armor and be used in handguns."

Edited by Darth Saigus

The left has gotten used to winning.  The Second Amendment is the only area where good people have stopped them.  That makes them very angry.

Maybe even desperate.

• Like 1

They will never stop if it takes them 500 years , they believe like we do , buy the time our children are dead and gone they will have the brainwashing complete as the Iphone / x box / and ps4 or 5 or 6 and peta will get them they will never look up from the phone . I would advise you to teach all the children and their friends to hunt and shoot as much as possible we need to take it upon ourselves to keep the youth involved. I trophy deer hunt but not until my 8 yr old and his 10 yr old cousin get their bucks . they wear my ruger 10/22  and my s&w sport out , with adult supervision of course . We will have to teach our future 2a to them without thinking were nuts . I WANT TO ADD MY 16 YR OLD LAST YEAR DREW OUT OF A HAT WHICH AMENDMENT THEY WOULD GIVE A SPEECH ABOUT AND THE CLASS WOULD VOTE ON WHICH AMENDMENT THEY SUPPORTED HE DREW THE 4TH , HE BEAT THE 2ND AMENDMENT I ASKED HIM HOW HE DID THAT AS HE IS PRO 2A HARDCORE LIKE 3% HARDCORE , HE SAID THE CLASS DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT IMPORTANT THE 2ND . Im done screaming now but , how in hell when they go against each other would you pick the 4th over the 2nd . WTF?

I would like to add my 8 yr old is dyin to shoot my Saiga 12 but I might need to hold off on that for a while . I don't want to scare him.

Edited by THE NEW GUY

Some good points I'm seeing raised on this fake gun store.....

Even if no sales were completed, if they are offering guns for sale to the public, they still need an FFL right?

Why are there guns/mags for sale on the wall that violate the NY SAFE act?

Unless of course this was registered as a film shoot and all of the guns were movie props.

But then that would mean even the customers were fake, and none of this was real at all.